Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

58 minutes ago, lanalizzielove said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The way she talks/whispers, the out of rhythmic style, on the verses (for ‘Peppers’) reminds me of the Gorillaz’s track called ‘Rhinestone Eyes.’ And the build up that’s very experimental goes so hard 🔥  it REALLY reminds me of Gorillaz as well! Love this song and can’t wait to hear in HQ)!! 

!! i listened to 10 seconds + read its lyrics lol (half trying to practice some self control)

Spoiler

but rhinestone eyes is one of my favourite songs so idk if i can do this for another 8 days 871916311570161725.gif?size=96&quality=lossless

mUENGN9.png

9 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

I kinda have it in HQ I think 💀

Spoiler

Hi King how do you feel about sending it to me? 

mod note: user has been warned for this post

Edited by admin
Requesting illegal downlink links to leaks of copyrighted content intended for official release through purchase & streaming is not allowed x

1 minute ago, marcodelrey said:

I kinda have it in HQ I think 💀

If you got it from where everybody got it, then what you have is a LQ leak. It’s def listenable, but it’s clearly not HQ

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

This album is shaping up to be a true masterpiece. I know people are worried about Kintsugi, but we have three insiders who love or at least like that song (Rosemead, Kintsugi, Floridakilos) vs 2 who don't (111 and Bozo). I think Kintsugi is going to be a song that you either love or hate!

One of the things im loving about this album (so far) is that she's really managing to combine all of her different styles over the years into something very original and cohesive. like with peppers, for example, she 

Spoiler

is merging fast tempo trap beats with the psychedelic synth flutters and rhythmic, raw bass.

Lana has always had the trap side, the piano ballad side and the psychedelic rock side, and I think Fuck it I Love You was the first time she found a unique way of combing those different sides into one concentrated song. So far every track on Ocean Blvd feels like it's all part of one cohesive body of work, even though they're not all the same genre.

Like I love Honeymoon, but the title track doesn't sound to me like it's from the same album as High by The Beach, and HBTB doesn't sound like it's from the same album as Religion (at least in my opinion.)

Just now, Sweetokio said:

Hide contents

Hi King how do you feel about sending it to me? 

Just now, Yosemite said:

If you got it from where everybody got it, then what you have is a LQ leak. It’s def listenable, but it’s clearly not HQ

Spoiler

I mean first I saw it on SummerDbr33ze and then somewhere else and I think the second one is better now I don't know if it's my mind making jokes on my perception

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

1 minute ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

my brain listening to the tagged jon batiste interlude obsessively :kris:

Spoiler

YEAHHH I FEEL IT!! I FEEL IT IN MY SOUUUL

Lana followed Rich Lee on insta who directed the Love, White Mustang, Fuck it ily etc. music videos so i hope we get something high budget like that this era :trisha:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

I feel like we've gotten all of our anger and manic behavior out, and the next week will be finally peaceful. Just like the narrative structure of Ocean Blvd :trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

One of the things im loving about this album (so far) is that she's really managing to combine all of her different styles over the years into something very original and cohesive. like with peppers, for example, she 

Reveal hidden contents

is merging fast tempo trap beats with the psychedelic synth flutters and rhythmic, raw bass.

Lana has always had the trap side, the piano ballad side and the psychedelic rock side, and I think Fuck it I Love You was the first time she found a unique way of combing those different sides into one concentrated song. So far every track on Ocean Blvd feels like it's all part of one cohesive body of work, even though they're not all the same genre.

Like I love Honeymoon, but the title track doesn't sound to me like it's from the same album as High by The Beach, and HBTB doesn't sound like it's from the same album as Religion (at least in my opinion.)

Tbh this new album is now giving me a more mature/sophisticated version of AKA Lizzy Grant :lange: kinda of crazy but if you think abt it... 

3 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

Hide contents

I think the second one is better now I don't know if it's my mind making jokes on my perception

As far as i know, one is LQ and another is the same LQ but with the levels raised to make it sound more HQ, while quality is still gonna suffer.

Just now, Morningcrow said:

As far as i know, one is LQ and another is the same LQ but with the levels raised to make it sound more HQ, while quality is still gonna suffer.

Yeah that's probably what it is :delish:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

Just now, bluebanist said:

Manifesting fishtail or tt x vb for tmr

Manifesting the whole album, I can't stand this anymore.

Truly, as an anxious person it's like I've been through hell while waiting for it to leak. Today has been a very very long day, like , it seemed the day would never end. And as we approach the 24th, it also seems it's very very far away for us to hear the entire thing. 

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791