Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I’m more and more convinced this album hasn’t leaked solely because of Candy Necklace, which we already know was a last minute addition that replaced another track.

Eclipse hasn’t heard it, Floridakilos hasn’t heard it, Brightsun hasn’t heard it and I’m pretty convinced not even BOZ or Kintsugi have heard it. When asked about it, all of them either dodged/ignored the questions or spoke about it very vaguely: Kintsugi called it “massive” which doesn’t necessarily translate to anything because for instance I think NFR (title track) is a massive track to me and a lot of you would disagree on that - it’s just a very vague and subjective term to use; on the other hand Floridakilos called it “euphonious” which literally means “pleasing to listen to” which is even more vague and (no offense babe!) pointless because characterizing a Lana song as pleasing in a forum dedicated to Lana barely registers as an insider opinion.

I don’t think BOZ even shared his personal opinion  on that song other than some drama attached to it which I’ll assume is because of the last minute addition and maybe because it possibly replaced another song that BOZ found better or which existence we already knew? The absence of Candy Necklace in every insider’s top 5 is also very telling that no one has it/has heard it.

Leaking albums can be considered very lame by some but leaking an album with a song missing would probably be considered lame by most haha. I truly believe that’s what’s keeping people from going ahead and leaking the album. None of you has Candy Necklace in your possession otherwise you wouldn’t have resisted the urge to speak about it more than just categorizing it as “massive” or “euphonious”. Cunty Necklace just happens to be that bitch.

IMG-7960.jpg

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i don't think so cause he has never done that?? like he has never played with anyone like that about his infos, he always cared about his credibilty

But then why did he deactivate right after tweeting about it?

Unless he was forced to do so. 

Unless something was supposed to happen and got changed the last minute 

D.png

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i don't think so cause he has never done that?? like he has never played with anyone like that about his infos, he always cared about his credibilty

we have to take everything with a grain of salt. if we can't trust lana sometimes (cherry music video :hdu:) then we certainly can't trust "insiders" who have a tendency to make grand statements with no outcome :lolliney:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

Spoiler

do we know if Rock Candy Sweet turned into candy necklace? or Sweet?

Just now, ShootingNeon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

THE ALBUM LEAKED WITH MORE TAGS

MAKE THIS STOP!!!

:lange::lange::lange:

Spoiler

STOP. FR???

2 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

I’m more and more convinced this album hasn’t leaked solely because of Candy Necklace, which we already know was a last minute addition that replaced another track.

Eclipse hasn’t heard it, Floridakilos hasn’t heard it, Brightsun hasn’t heard it and I’m pretty convinced not even BOZ or Kintsugi have heard it. When asked about it, all of them either dodged/ignored the questions or spoke about it very vaguely: Kintsugi called it “massive” which doesn’t necessarily translate to anything because for instance I think NFR (title track) is a massive track to me and a lot of you would disagree on that - it’s just a very vague and subjective term to use; on the other hand Floridakilos called it “euphonious” which literally means “pleasing to listen to” which is even more vague and (no offense babe!) pointless because characterizing a Lana song as pleasing in a forum dedicated to Lana barely registers as an insider opinion.

I don’t think BOZ even shared his personal opinion  on that song other than some drama attached to it which I’ll assume is because of the last minute addition and maybe because it possibly replaced another song that BOZ found better or which existence we already knew? The absence of Candy Necklace in every insider’s top 5 is also very telling that no one has it/has heard it.

Leaking albums can be considered very lame by some but to leaking an album with a song missing would probably be considered lame by most haha. I truly believe that’s what’s keeping people from going ahead and leaking the album. None of you has Candy Necklace in your possession otherwise you wouldn’t have resisted the urge to speak about it more than just categorizing it as “massive” or “euphonious”. Cunty Necklace just happens to be that bitch.

16a.jpg

2 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Leaking albums can be considered very lame by some but leaking an album with a song missing would probably be considered lame by most haha. I truly believe that’s what’s keeping people from going ahead and leaking the album. None of you has Candy Necklace in your possession otherwise you wouldn’t have resisted the urge to speak about it more than just categorizing it as “massive” or “euphonious”. Cunty Necklace just happens to be that bitch.

woah you are thinking way too much into it😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

2 minutes ago, jaesana said:
  Hide contents

Hide contents

STOP. FR???

Spoiler

There's no outtakes, Candy Necklace is a brand new song. 

1 minute ago, jaesana said:
  Hide contents

I thought it got turned into watercolor eyes 

20 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

quick someone write a 4 page think piece on why kintsugi is offensive to japanese culture and she deserves to pay all album proceeds to the japanese government :hair: 

People with that kind of cultural sensitivity, sincere or otherwise, are never going to succeed in the end in the 21st century, which really is a global village. There's not a nation in existence that cannot claim 'ownership' or 'origin' of some aspect of culture, even if it's a hairstyle, hem style, way of preparing fish or fowl, manner of binding a book, or a bead design. If we all decided to claim rights and ownerships of what we decide we want to claim as belonging to 'us,' there's be literally no time to do anything else or hear about the din.

Lana can use the term kintsugi; it's obviously not a word in her first language of English, and I don't think she's pretending or suggesting that it is. On the contrary, like Joni Mitchell using the word 'Hejira' for the title of her 1976 album, it's a kind of way of honoring another culture and its conceptualizations. 

5 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

If this is true it’s kinda lame that “insiders” won’t admit that they haven’t heard it :thumb3: I mean cmon they’re already in a better position than all of us and getting the recognition they may aim lol

i hope you’re wrong :omfg2:

3 minutes ago, Topanga said:

I thought it got turned into watercolor eyes 

you're probably right!! i wasn't sure on the timeline of things.