Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

the entire album has leaked but there's an obnoxious tag over all of the songs talking about BOZ being arrested that make it virtually unlistenable but it is the entire album 

5a86642010719_tumblr_otrpzotSn41rdizqpo1

1 minute ago, Evergreen said:

BOZ definitely has heard Candy Necklace. He knows everything about the process of recording the songs for Lana's albums, he just didn't say anything about this particular song, he never described Fishtail or Let The Light In either. 

Yeah I think he's the only one (or one of the few that have it) cause he even knows about that alleged interesting backstory.

Now that I think about it, unless Kintsugi was lying (which I doubt), they probably have it too cause they knew about the lore too :um2:

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

People with that kind of cultural sensitivity, sincere or otherwise, are never going to succeed in the end in the 21st century, which really is a global village. There's not a nation in existence that cannot claim 'ownership' or 'origin' of some aspect of culture, even if it's a hairstyle, hem style, way of preparing fish or fowl, manner of binding a book, or a bead design. If we all decided to claim rights and ownerships of what we decide we want to claim as belonging to 'us,' there's be literally no time to do anything else or hear about the din.

Lana can use the term kintsugi; it's obviously not a word in her first language of English, and I don't think she's pretending or suggesting that it is. On the contrary, like Joni Mitchell using the word 'Hejira' for the title of her 1976 album, it's a kind of way of honoring another culture and its conceptualizations. 

and so it begins :ma:

i will be listening to kintsugi 3 hours from now 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, number1angel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

the entire album has leaked but there's an obnoxious tag over all of the songs talking about BOZ being arrested that make it virtually unlistenable but it is the entire album 

Spoiler

I checked on that site and couldn't find it, is the tag that unbearable?💀

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:
  Hide contents

I checked on that site and couldn't find it, is the tag that unbearable?💀

Spoiler

yes its the article about him being arrested being read out by a robot 10x louder than the music :rip:

5a86642010719_tumblr_otrpzotSn41rdizqpo1

Why some of you are trying to listen to the album with these unbearable tags? Don't cry on March 24th that your first-listen experience is ruined because you did it for yourself.  :sideeye:

Just now, Evergreen said:

Why some of you are trying to listen to the album with these unbearable tags? Don't cry on March 24th that your first-listen experience is ruined because you did it for yourself.  :sideeye:

THIS !!!!

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

honestly i'm surprised we've gotten this far without a full untagged leak i was expecting it to leak in like february :delicious:

I was 100% sure it would leak when the first songs started appearing there. Every Lana prerelease becomes more chaotic and unpredictable :hide:

giphy.gif

Almost 7 days if it's a local release :hair:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

there's no way some of yall are actually listening to the tagged album :bebe:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy