Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Rocket0212 said:

The way I jumped while listening to Fishtail when ai started talking. That's what you get for listening to the leaks, ladies.:flop:

it scared the shit out of me 

5a86642010719_tumblr_otrpzotSn41rdizqpo1

10 hours ago, burthday kake said:

hunny it was a joke?:smile2:

I understand that. Members have raised this issue before. In today's world, it's not a joke for some, which amounts to tens of thousands of people who declare 'ownership' without thinking it all through. If they did, they'd realize they're just as guilty, unless every piece of clothing on their body and in their closet came from their ethnicity and its culture, and everything they own, buy, prepare, and use. 

7 minutes ago, stan fishtails said:

honestly there is nothing more lame than leaking the entire album in unbearable quality.. like u cannot fall any lower

i remember listening to NFR in bad quality and regretted it, therefore i'm gonna just wait until the 24th even though my skin is crawling i want to hear the album so bad :hdu:

(there weren't any tags on that album leak, just shitty quality)

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

Just now, Vertimus said:

I understand that. Members have raised this issue before. In today's world, it's not a joke for some, which amounts to tens of thousands of people who declare 'ownership' without thinking it all through. If they did, they'd realize they're just as guilty, unless every piece of clothing on their body and in their closet came from their ethnicity and its culture, and everything own, buy, prepare, and use. 

You’re being very surface-level on such a complex topic that might get us off the rails. 

IMG-7960.jpg

2 minutes ago, Rocket0212 said:

The way I jumped while listening to Fishtail when ai started talking. That's what you get for listening to the leaks, ladies.:flop:

Spoiler

I jumped when Lana started singing in Paris Texas :bebe:

5 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

Why some of you are trying to listen to the album with these unbearable tags? Don't cry on March 24th that your first-listen experience is ruined because you did it for yourself.  :sideeye:

Still to this day, I wonder if it affected LB’s ranking of NFR… The outro to CG was unlistenable :thumb3:

ngl this is all your fault for giving this much attention to this whole "rosemad exclusive baby" thing acting like it was the funniest thing possible when in reality it was just some shitty "insider" getting heated over some personal drama acting like they're someone important

now yall jinxed ever worse version of it

Just now, venicebitch said:

ngl this is all your fault for giving this much attention to this whole "rosemad exclusive baby" thing acting like it was the funniest thing possible when in reality it was just some shitty "insider" getting heated over some personal drama acting like they're someone important

now yall jinxed ever worse version of it

sorry but rosemead exclusive had me giggling i'm not ashamed :hottie:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

9 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

Why some of you are trying to listen to the album with these unbearable tags? Don't cry on March 24th that your first-listen experience is ruined because you did it for yourself.  :sideeye:

Is it that serious?... Whoever does it knows what they're doing

Just a reminder that let’s keep streaming the beautiful song our queen has shared with us, “The Grants.” If you can’t physically listen because of work/school/doing other things, I recommend turning off the volume and leaving the song play on repeat for the day (cuz that’s what I’m doing lmaoo). :wub:

Just now, lanalizzielove said:

Just a reminder that let’s keep streaming the beautiful song our queen has shared with us, “The Grants.” If you can’t physically listen because of work/school/doing other things, I recommend turning off the volume and leaving the song play on repeat for the day (cuz that’s what I’m doing lmaoo). :wub:

Listening to it with no volume doesn't count as a stream (as far as I know)

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy