Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, x VB said:

Listening to it with no volume doesn't count as a stream (as far as I know)

you can just adjust your device's volume, not spotify in-app volume

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, lanalizzielove said:

Aw man… I thought I was cheating technology right there, but that’s interesting though. So, for it to be able to count towards Lana’s stream counts I just need the volume on? 

Yup, volume on, even just one volume bar, and two other tracks in between each play of The Grants so Spotify doesn't catch that it might be a spam play

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, venicebitch said:

isn't it funny how the first song that Lana teased for this album turned out to be the least teased song of this album

theres sumn fishy going on i know it 200w.gif?cid=6c09b9524n2ted5a9bz2vj9dzbhfwqly8egtpcq6y67k7uig&rid=200w.gif&ct=g

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Spoiler

interjecting myself into this conversation to say that A&W is 10000% my top 3 songs she's released in her entire career. it is SOOOOOO fantastic. and i'm really talking mostly about the first half. i really see it as a song about self perception competing against how the world has perceived her. it's brilliant and deserves every accolade 

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

Well I was born and lived a good part of my childhood in the Brazilian North literally eating fish with pepper sauce for breakfast no wonder I like Peppers so much 

:gurl: THE FLAVOR 

Patiently waiting for Fishtail to send me into orbit :hottie:

Spoiler

Hands on your knees, I'm Angelina Jolie :beyonce: Me and my boyfriend listen to the chili peppers, we write hit songs without trying like all the time :beyonce:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, SeraphBronte said:

No but there's something in the wind... 

and it's delusion :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif