Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

49 minutes ago, irvnex said:
Spoiler

Yeah the zip is real, but the tags are UNBEARABLE i almost had a stroke while listening, is not worthy, unless someone with knowledge of this stuff can extract the voice or sumn

at this point we should all just say fuck it and wait the 8 days :judgingu:

😋🫶🏼

This album is the same to NFR/COCC/BB as LFL was to BTD/UV/HM (but better lol)

It's basically a summary of the greatest of her latest sounds and it's full of collabs and experiments. She's just having fun with her craft, this time she's just more aware of what she likes to do in the studio (with LFL i think she was a little bit lost yet) and isn't scared of critical reception.

Also, in my mind second half of LFL kinda was where she was going next - more personal and autobiographical lyrics, folky sounds. If we're lucky, second half of DYKTTATUOB is the sound she wants to experiment on more :teehee: 

2 minutes ago, Im a ghost now said:

Well if it isn't leaking with Candy Necklace they can keep it :smokes:

if it's leaking with unbearable tags they can also keep it :smokes:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

1 hour ago, Sportscruiser said:

I’m more and more convinced this album hasn’t leaked solely because of Candy Necklace, which we already know was a last minute addition that replaced another track.

Eclipse hasn’t heard it, Floridakilos hasn’t heard it, Brightsun hasn’t heard it and I’m pretty convinced not even BOZ or Kintsugi have heard it. When asked about it, all of them either dodged/ignored the questions or spoke about it very vaguely: Kintsugi called it “massive” which doesn’t necessarily translate to anything because for instance I think NFR (title track) is a massive track to me and a lot of you would disagree on that - it’s just a very vague and subjective term to use; on the other hand Floridakilos called it “euphonious” which literally means “pleasing to listen to” which is even more vague and (no offense babe!) pointless because characterizing a Lana song as pleasing in a forum dedicated to Lana barely registers as an insider opinion.

I don’t think BOZ even shared his personal opinion  on that song other than some drama attached to it which I’ll assume is because of the last minute addition and maybe because it possibly replaced another song that BOZ found better or which existence we already knew? The absence of Candy Necklace in every insider’s top 5 is also very telling that no one has it/has heard it.

Leaking albums can be considered very lame by some but leaking an album with a song missing would probably be considered lame by most haha. I truly believe that’s what’s keeping people from going ahead and leaking the album. None of you has Candy Necklace in your possession otherwise you wouldn’t have resisted the urge to speak about it more than just categorizing it as “massive” or “euphonious”. Cunty Necklace just happens to be that bitch.

you really are the Einstein of Lanaboards :true:

😋🫶🏼

38 minutes ago, x VB said:

Listening to it with no volume doesn't count as a stream (as far as I know)

You can just mute your laptop and have the volume on max on Spotify. I don’t think there’s a way that it will know.