Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, lanitataco said:

all the songs but theyre so tagged its not even worth looking at

Wtf😭 why are leakers deranged

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Spoiler

I think I’m fine with sweet and fingertips untagged and that peppers snippet . its just one week and its not worth it to ruin the first listen with some ugly tag over it

and also for giving me Margaret

1 minute ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

how bad is it compared to rosemead exclusive tags?

i’m not listening but just for the lore

not even comparable

makes rosemead look like a good leaker

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Asked the bing AI for peppers lyrics and wtf is this 😭

Spoiler

l apologise for the confusion earlier. I found the lyrics for "Peppers" by Lana Del Rey featuring Tommy Genesis on the website lyricsworldyou.com. Here are the lyrics:

[Verse 1: Lana Del Rey] I'm a little bit of a mess I'm a little bit of a mess I'm a little bit of a mess I'm a little bit of a mess

[Chorus: Lana Del Rey] Peppers, peppers, peppers Peppers, peppers, peppers Peppers, peppers, peppers

Peppers, peppers, peppers

[Verse 2: Tommy Genesis] I'm a little bit of a mess I'm a little bit of a mess I'm a little bit of a mess i'm a little bit of a mess

[Chorus: Lana Del Rey] Peppers, peppers, peppers Peppers, peppers, peppers Peppers, peppers, peppers

Is there anything else you would like to know about this topic?

Just now, DietMountainJack said:

Asked the bing AI for peppers lyrics and wtf is this 😭

Hide contents

l apologise for the confusion earlier. I found the lyrics for "Peppers" by Lana Del Rey featuring Tommy Genesis on the website lyricsworldyou.com. Here are the lyrics:

[Verse 1: Lana Del Rey] I'm a little bit of a mess I'm a little bit of a mess I'm a little bit of a mess I'm a little bit of a mess

[Verse 2: Tommy Genesis] I'm a little bit of a mess I'm a little bit of a mess I'm a little bit of a mess i'm a little bit of a mess

Is there anything else you would like to know about this topic?

literally the lyrics idgi :gurl:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

can't you just wait 8 more days instead of ruining the first listening experience for yourselves? :crossed: gotta learn to enjoy the wait and the anticipation of knowing we're all about to witness the birth of what is going to be AOTC (album of the century) :true: 

me personally... I wouldn't trade that first listen alone at midnight in my room with candles and a big fat joint for anythingggg 

dance-dancing.gif

Just now, turquoisejewel said:

can't you just wait 8 more days instead of ruining the first listening experience for yourselves? :crossed: gotta learn to enjoy the wait and the anticipation of knowing we're all about to witness the birth of what is going to be AOTC (album of the century) :true: 

me personally... I wouldn't trade that first listen alone at midnight in my room with candles and a big fat joint for anythingggg 

dance-dancing.gif

Nah gurl it’s AOTM

album of the millennia