Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, DietMountainJack said:

Asked the bing AI for peppers lyrics and wtf is this 😭

Hide contents

l apologise for the confusion earlier. I found the lyrics for "Peppers" by Lana Del Rey featuring Tommy Genesis on the website lyricsworldyou.com. Here are the lyrics:

[Verse 1: Lana Del Rey] I'm a little bit of a mess I'm a little bit of a mess I'm a little bit of a mess I'm a little bit of a mess

[Chorus: Lana Del Rey] Peppers, peppers, peppers Peppers, peppers, peppers Peppers, peppers, peppers

Peppers, peppers, peppers

[Verse 2: Tommy Genesis] I'm a little bit of a mess I'm a little bit of a mess I'm a little bit of a mess i'm a little bit of a mess

[Chorus: Lana Del Rey] Peppers, peppers, peppers Peppers, peppers, peppers Peppers, peppers, peppers

Peppers, peppers, peppers

Is there anything else you would like to know about this topic?

"Peppers, peppers, peppers Peppers, peppers, peppers Peppers, peppers, peppers" lyrical genius i would say

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

I hope these leakers have to sit in hell and listened to a tagged version of the audio from heaven for all eternity. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

at this point - we got 3 songs released officially and 2 songs in HQ, let's call that a win and wait for 8 more days to experience the full body of work as a whole, in HQ - no pressure, i know we can do it.

Stop desperately begging for leaks, that's what these attention-hungry motherfuckers want, they want to see us begging, wanting and give them attention to make them feel special because they have a sad, boring life. In fact, what they are doing is literally stealing Lana's work, messing the fuck out of them with them raggedy tags & ugly ass, unbearable ass audio edits - which is disgusting & disrespectful at this point.

You have the early access to the album? You either keep it to yourself or just leak everything in HQ / MQ / (or you can even cassette LQ à la NFR era) for once and begone. Why playing this cat & mouse game for clout? i just know everyone who's fallen for your shit gonna cursing the fuck out of you because you ruined the artist's craft & ruined the fans album experience. Ur not going to be an "iconic" character or shit, in fact, no one cares who tf you are, you dont even matter.

Honestly, ignore their ass for now, being annoying to get attention is all they want, we wont GIVE THEM THAT.

Only 8 more days till the album & by then, these bitches and their leaker/insider role or whatever the fuck they think they are in their wetdream dont even matter on this board no more since we had everything in our hands - legally. :dua: and y'all bitches know we only trust people like @111 or BOZ, etc. Y'all just trolls 7 clowns

Side bar: @Kintsugi is THE person i respect in this era. They showed up, got into the point, said what needed to be said, answered all the Qs & smashed all the doubters, the nay-sayers WITHOUT spoiling & ruining Lana's work or annoyingly acting like a hotshot insider who's know everything for some reputation point as a kind of approval while they dont know shit. (yeah i did not let your ass slide @TheDollClub)

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Strong numbers for The Grants. The release gave a cute boost to A&W and DYKTTATUOB too. I wonder if they're going to add the song on various playlists or they're saving that for another track when the album is released next Friday. 

Just now, Jeanne Dielman said:

Strong numbers for The Grants. The release gave a cute boost to A&W and DYKTTATUOB too. I wonder if they're going to add the song on various playlists or they're saving that for another track when the album is released next Friday. 

if the grants can do that oh myyy... peppers gonna be that bitch

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i was told by @Wait For Life that the leaker is not someone who is frequently on LB

uprising-village.gif

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

3 minutes ago, lanitataco said:

ask it to do ttvb :true:

I just tried it and I have no clue what it did I think it just wrote a story about the song 😭😭:

I'm feeling hungry and I need a bite
But I don't want to cook or order tonight
So I hop in my car and I drive around
Looking for a place that can satisfy my mouth

Then I see it shining like a neon sign
A taco truck with a line that's so divine
I park my car and I join the queue
Hoping that they have some vegan options too

And then I see you standing right in front of me
Holding a can of VB in your hand so casually
You turn around and smile and say hello
And suddenly I feel a spark that makes me glow

You ask me if I like tacos and I say yes
You say you have an extra one and you're impressed
By how I look so cute in my denim jacket
And how you love Lana Del Rey and her sad aesthetic

We start to chat and we find out we have so much in common
We both love indie music and we both hate Donald Trump
We both have tattoos of our favorite quotes
And we both dream of traveling to remote

Places where we can be free and wild
And live our lives like we're still young and mild
You invite me to join you at your table
And I say yes because you make me feel so stable

We sit down and we eat our tacos with delight
We sip our VBs and we laugh all night
We exchange numbers and we make a plan
To see each other again as soon as we can

And as I drive away I feel so happy and alive
I think I've found the one who makes me thrive
The one who shares my taste for tacos and VBs 
The one who sings along to Lana Del Rey with ease

This is the story of how we met 
At the taco truck on a summer night 
This is the song that I wrote for you 
To show you how much I love you 
Taco Truck x VB by Lana Del Rey

2 minutes ago, Jeanne Dielman said:

only 400k for 6 HOURS TRACKING (partial) was so so good for a record like "The Grants" - which doesnt have that "bop" formula in Lana's music. she's killing it

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, DietMountainJack said:

I just tried it and I have no clue what it did I think it just wrote a story about the song 😭😭:

I'm feeling hungry and I need a bite
But I don't want to cook or order tonight
So I hop in my car and I drive around
Looking for a place that can satisfy my mouth

Then I see it shining like a neon sign
A taco truck with a line that's so divine
I park my car and I join the queue
Hoping that they have some vegan options too

And then I see you standing right in front of me
Holding a can of VB in your hand so casually
You turn around and smile and say hello
And suddenly I feel a spark that makes me glow

You ask me if I like tacos and I say yes
You say you have an extra one and you're impressed
By how I look so cute in my denim jacket
And how you love Lana Del Rey and her sad aesthetic

We start to chat and we find out we have so much in common
We both love indie music and we both hate Donald Trump
We both have tattoos of our favorite quotes
And we both dream of traveling to remote

Places where we can be free and wild
And live our lives like we're still young and mild
You invite me to join you at your table
And I say yes because you make me feel so stable

We sit down and we eat our tacos with delight
We sip our VBs and we laugh all night
We exchange numbers and we make a plan
To see each other again as soon as we can

And as I drive away I feel so happy and alive
I think I've found the one who makes me thrive
The one who shares my taste for tacos and VBs 
The one who sings along to Lana Del Rey with ease

This is the story of how we met 
At the taco truck on a summer night 
This is the song that I wrote for you 
To show you how much I love you 
Taco Truck x VB by Lana Del Rey

flksdflkjdfas love how it can understand her released music and make something new in her style

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

10 minutes ago, Mer said:

I hope these leakers have to sit in hell and listened to a tagged version of the audio from heaven for all eternity. 

their karmic lineage :blush:

Ok last one, I asked for lyrics to grandfather and it said this 💀

Spoiler

Lana Del Rey is known for her cinematic and melancholic songs that often reference pop culture and Americana. But her latest single, 'Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he is deep sea fishing, might be her most bizarre and hilarious one yet. The song tells the story of a young woman who wants to see her grandfather one last time before he dies, but he is too far away on a fishing boat. She begs her father to let her grandfather stand on his shoulders so she can wave at him from the shore, but her father refuses because he is afraid of falling into the water. The chorus goes like this:

Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father

While he is deep sea fishing

I want to say goodbye before you go

Grandfather please don't make this harder

Than it has to be

I love you more than you will ever know

The song has received mixed reviews from critics and fans, some of whom praised Lana's creativity and humor, while others criticized her for being insensitive and absurd. Lana has not commented on the meaning or inspiration behind the song, but some speculate that it might be a tribute to her own grandfather, who passed away in 2019. Others suggest that it might be a parody of her own style or a satire of American culture. Whatever the case may be, Lana Del Rey has once again proven that she is one of the most influential singer-songwriters of the 21st century.

“On of the most influential singer songwriters of the 21st century” IKTR MS BING AI