Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

Honestly that one insider overhyped Taco Truck x VB outro….saying “it will go down in history”…..like it’s literally just Venice Bitch slapped onto the end of Taco Truck??? VB is my favorite song of all time ….but she could’ve done a lil bit more with it….maybe in HQ there will be more elements.

But what would’ve been way more exciting was if she sampled songs from all her different eras as an outro over VB’s instrumental….imagine the iconory 😮💨

Re: Taco truck 

1 minute ago, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

the venice bitch part in taco truck is honestly way too long :icant:

Spoiler

I won :sass:

Spoiler

Peppers is just so CATCHY I keep singing it :sass: her funnest song in a long time. I feel like braiding my hair now :hair:

sgopYhV.gif

i hate myself for listening kintsugi and taco truck

BUT… but..

Spoiler

i couldn’t hear much in Kintsugi, which is the most wanted song for me, but taco truck left me speechless.. the transition between it and venice bitch was so epic and powerful, it sounded like more upbeat version of VB (second half). and the last piano note gave me goosebumps. i’m not afraid to say, THIS IS THE BEST CLOSER:lange:

I can't believe you are all listening to LQ/tagged/edited leaks and complaining about the songs :wtf3:

at least give them the benefit of the doubt and wait until they're fully HQ

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

I can't believe you are all listening to LQ/tagged/edited leaks and complaining about the songs :wtf3:

Was about to say the same, listening to songs filtered and distorted to death and then complaining about the production :hide:

1 minute ago, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

paris, texas sounds gorg like a btd era piano ballad ala french restaurant 

Yessss this is everything I wanted!!! She’s really delivering!

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

not y’all talking about fanmade taco truck edits as if they’re the actual song :toofloppy: wait until the real thing is released in hq baby

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

8 minutes ago, brooklyn bitch said:
  Hide contents

Honestly that one insider overhyped Taco Truck x VB outro….saying “it will go down in history”…..like it’s literally just Venice Bitch slapped onto the end of Taco Truck??? VB is my favorite song of all time ….but she could’ve done a lil bit more with it….maybe in HQ there will be more elements.

But what would’ve been way more exciting was if she sampled songs from all her different eras as an outro over VB’s instrumental….imagine the iconory 😮💨

Re: Taco truck 

Spoiler

I turned that shit off cause you can hardly even hear anything let alone the production so idk how u are already judging it 😭

4 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

SHE ONLY DOES PIANO NOW, BORING!1!1!

29 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Fishtail

And she’s using the beat drop from AK’s song right? 

1 minute ago, cherrytropico said:

not y’all talking about fanmade taco truck edits as if they’re the actual song :toofloppy: wait until the real thing is released in hq baby

Spoiler

i'm pretty sure it's just the songs with the stupid ai over them... i dont think the songs are edited themselves

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

i'm pretty sure it's just the songs with the stupid ai over them... i dont think the songs are edited themselves

havent listened but looks like someone confessed they made it and its fake