Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Coney Island King said:

Is there a Taco Truck snippet or did it all leak in LQ? 

every unheard song besides candy necklace leaked in LQ and heavily tagged

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

20 minutes ago, brooklyn bitch said:

You can clearly hear her singing towards the end bffr 😭

I didn’t get to that part cause i’m not gonna ruin a bop by listening to a microwave quality version with a gay robot talking over it 

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

candy necklace is gonna be a huge disappointment i already know it 

leakers are gatekeeping it so bad and i doubt it’s that crazy or anything 

it wasn't included with their files, that's the only reason no one's talking about it

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

They are gatekeeping simply because they don’t have it 🫠 it’s gonna be a beautiful song tho i love the melody.

Everyone who's heard Candy Necklace (BoZ, Rosemead, and Kintsugi) have either ranked it directly in the middle of the album (BoZ and Rosemead) or called it massive (Kintsugi). I think it's going to be a great song. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

I’m guessing it’s an average sounding song. Pretty sure it’s just an inside joke amongst the leakers to just keep it hush hush about the song 

sgopYhV.gif

I'm sorry but why the fuck did lana write a song for someone else's wife? :judgingu3: genuine question bc I can't remember if there's something out there about that

5 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Everyone who's heard Candy Necklace (BoZ, Rosemead, and Kintsugi) have either ranked it directly in the middle of the album (BoZ and Rosemead) or called it massive (Kintsugi). I think it's going to be a great song. 

Tbh I feel like Rosemead never heard it. I think they just wanted to appear more exclusive than the others who clearly didn’t have it :bebe: 

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I’d rather stick pins in my eyes then listen to a tagged song….so I’m staying well away. Honestly think the person doing this must be extremely narcissistic. Get help

this! probably also hates lana or doesn't like her because this shit is too much :judgingu:

idgaf what @111 says
those two kintsugi snippets sound gorgeous

it WILL be my #1 song on the album

Just now, AlexVirtuell said:

So what leaked in lq untagged?

peppers

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

6 minutes ago, turquoisejewel said:

I'm sorry but why the fuck did lana write a song for someone else's wife? :judgingu3: genuine question bc I can't remember if there's something out there about that

"I hope you know that artists can take inspiration from anything and anyone, including other people and their relationships" - @Jared

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

"I hope you know that artists can take inspiration from anyone, including other people and their relationships" - @Jared

lol I'm not judging, I just wanted to know if there was something specific she had said about it...

Just now, turquoisejewel said:

lol I'm not judging, I just wanted to know if there was something specific she had said about it...

It was a joke :ma:

She mentioned more about the track in one of the recent interviews, I believe it was Interview or Rolling Stone; she's really close with Margaret 

11 minutes ago, turquoisejewel said:

She spoke about it in Rolling Stones.. but it’s just basically because she was inspired by the love they have for eachother. It was described as a “when you know you know” type of love. I suppose it’s hard to write a song about that personally if you’ve not experienced it firsthand, so was written for Margaret. Also, makes it a sweet love song when Jack is featured I suppose 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues