Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

She spoke about it in Rolling Stones.. but it’s just basically because she was inspired by the love they have for eachother. It was described as a “when you know you know” type of love. I suppose it’s hard to write a song about that personally if you’ve not experienced it firsthand, so was written for Margaret. Also, makes it a sweet love song when Jack is featured I suppose 

I’ve always loved the way they loved 

sgopYhV.gif

3 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

It was a joke :ma:

She mentioned more about the track in one of the recent interviews, I believe it was Interview or Rolling Stone; she's really close with Margaret 

ohhh didn't know she was close with her, like "wrote a song for her" close... that's really cute actually :flutter: I'm reading again because that interview was so long and rich I probably don't remember shit lol

25 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

it wasn't included with their files, that's the only reason no one's talking about it

Same thing happened with Black Bathing Suit ahead of BB… may lightning strike twice!

6 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

It was described as a “when you know you know” type of love.

ugh I've only seen that in very few lucky ones! the song is probably gonna wreck me :wub: I get my hopes up too easily damn

Is it just me, or does the candy necklace snippet give video games? There something so seemingly gut wrenching and progressing with the melody, I think it’s gonna pull on the heart strings. When candy necklace is what Lana thought Arcadia would be (I love Arcadia and y’all paid it DUSTTTT) then what?

1 minute ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Is it just me, or does the candy necklace snippet give video games? There something so seemingly gut wrenching and progressing with the melody, I think it’s gonna pull on the heart strings. When candy necklace is what Lana thought Arcadia would be (I love Arcadia and y’all paid it DUSTTTT) then what?

i think it might just be you

Just now, ByDayAnother said:

Same thing happened with Black Bathing Suit ahead of BB… may lightning strike twice!

I’ve said it before but I really do think that Candy Necklace will be a serve. You don’t put a filler song between two creepy interludes. Besides, the piano sounds so deep and eerie in the short snippet, and the production credits are very intriguing. It has to be good. :true:

Watch Candy Necklace be the most chaotic and unhinged song on the album :ma:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

The way he cut it real short toward the end because he got emotional :trisha:

Cry into my bosom Daddy Denton :trisha:

Omg I was tearing up watching him :xcry:

I loved how he thought they were going to say “The way Jon Denton sings” I will think of that every time I listen to it now :flutter:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

15 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

I think it’s just you cause for me that snippet gave a blue banisters reject produced by drew erickson :eek2:

16 minutes ago, Jeanne Dielman said:

I’ve said it before but I really do think that Candy Necklace will be a serve. You don’t put a filler song between two creepy interludes. Besides, the piano sounds so deep and eerie in the short snippet, and the production credits are very intriguing. It has to be good. :true:

Yep. I don't think that 3 track run is going to be some weird blackhole. I think the interludes will be important to the story/mood and I think Candy Necklace is going to have the charisma needed to make that part of the album work. She's going to shine. :heart: