Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Some dumb ass fuckers on twitter claim they have the full album on HQ but it seems they're not willing to share it.

Actually they asked people to reply their tweet and they would select 30 profiles for a private discord server, it's been like 2 hours and nothing yet.

Can they go fuck themselves with a cactus? Like really, if you have the goddamn album then share it, it won't make any difference for you after it gets officialy released.

:dafuq:

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

13 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

IT'S ABOUT TIME
BRB GONNA GO WATCH RN

these girls are annoying to me, idk why. cant watch them at all

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

So there must be a music video in the works that will be released on the day of the album. For which song though, do you think? Maybe it will be candy necklace plus the interludes neighbouring it, right?

4 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

They even don't pay attention to the song. It's all about talking, screaming and making comparisons to TS

3 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

It’s the taking two minutes to start the song and then pausing it immediately to google something for me. 

Not everyone can be like Daddy Denton

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

ocean boulevard is erotic, and it's about Lana's family and how her love them, and at the same time it's about having sexxx on the hotel floor, two totally different themes

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

5 minutes ago, Dreamboy said:

Some dumb ass fuckers on twitter claim they have the full album on HQ but it seems they're not willing to share it.

Actually they asked people to reply their tweet and they would select 30 profiles for a private discord server, it's been like 2 hours and nothing yet.

Can they go fuck themselves with a cactus? Like really, if you have the goddamn album then share it, it won't make any difference for you after it gets officialy released.

:dafuq:

Lmao never trust Twitter fans, pretty sure they have nothing 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, imasadboy said:

They even don't pay attention to the song. It's all about talking, screaming and making comparisons to TS

to be fair talking is the point of reaction channels loll they’re not just gonna stand there silent and bored. i think they just tend to over analyze lyrics too much and i rarely agree with their interpretations

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

The albums already in shipping somewhere. Usually a week or more before it get’s sent out.  When it starts arriving at more and more stores that’s when it’s gonna leak. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

Lmao never trust Twitter fans, pretty sure they have nothing 

One of them is the same account that posted Let The Light In snippet in HQ earlier today (but got it deleted already)

This is the worst leak of a Lana album, I don't know whether to be happy or cry about it

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

5 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

The albums already in shipping somewhere. Usually a week or more before it get’s sent out.  When it starts arriving at more and more stores that’s when it’s gonna leak. 

My local record store received the promotional posters today and I hope I get one with my order 🤞

9 minutes ago, Tamagotchi said:

Some fake ass twink is asking for instructions on how to upload the full album leak without getting sued on *that* site :crossed:

Hopefully he has the album and is a kind soul who's willing to do the Lord's work for us TODAY

:blush3: hope is a dangerous thing for a gay like me to have - but i have it, and please grandfather stand on my shoulder while i'm trying not to have a meltdown waiting for this album leak

9 minutes ago, Dreamboy said:

One of them is the same account that posted Let The Light In snippet in HQ earlier today (but got it deleted already)

I guarantee that they are taking these snippets from other places and posting them as if they are their own

no one leaking the album is going to promote it with a countdown on Twitter of all places, unless they want to get caught immediately :rip: they’re grifting for followers. It happens every album. 

3 minutes ago, Dreamboy said:

Hopefully he has the album and it's a kind soul who's willing to to the Lord's work for us TODAY

:blush3: hope is a dangerous thing for a gay like me to have - but i have it, and please grandfather stand on my shoulder while i'm trying not to have a meltdown waiting for this album leak

That was so meltdowncore of you :heidi: