Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

IN ONE WEEK I AM STREAMING, CRYING, SHAKING MY ASS AND BOPPING TO THE AAAALBUUUUM :trisha::oprah4::angie::hair::crying::judgingu3::sass::krylie::beyonce::kris:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

Candy Necklace will obviously be amazing, she didn't throw on a last minute addition to a 15 track album and stick it in between two interludes for it to be lackluster. 

Knowing Lana’s security, even if it wasn’t for the album then it would’ve still found its way to insiders by now. So my theory is that it was recorded for Jon’s upcoming album, but he decided not to put it on there so Lana decided to put it on ocean blvd. Either way, I don’t think a last minute addition means it’ll be lesser. 

The JB interlude is probably a follow-on from Candy Necklace (I haven’t heard the interlude so it may be glaringly obvious that this isn’t the case) & its placement between two interludes probably isn’t that out of place if that’s the case. 

BOZ better deactivate after the album release so we can ask about Candy Necklace..

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

7 minutes ago, Vulgar said:

how do we know it’s last-minute?

It seems like most of the album has been in circulation for months with some people but missing Candy Necklace

2 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

Knowing Lana’s security, even if it wasn’t for the album then it would’ve still found its way to insiders by now. So my theory is that it was recorded for Jon’s upcoming album, but he decided not to put it on there so Lana decided to put it on ocean blvd. Either way, I don’t think a last minute addition means it’ll be lesser. 

The JB interlude is probably a follow-on from Candy Necklace (I haven’t heard the interlude so it may be glaringly obvious that this isn’t the case) & its placement between two interludes probably isn’t that out of place if that’s the case. 

BOZ better deactivate after the album release so we can ask about Candy Necklace..

Maybe they were recording it for his and she realized it was too perfect for this album so she stole it :creepna3:

5 minutes ago, DCooper said:

It seems like most of the album has been in circulation for months with some people but missing Candy Necklace

The pessimist in me wonders if it was malicious in nature like it was the only song Lana teased this whole era so in a way it’s coveted and most of us *clearly* lust after it so I could see intentionally withholding it (not dissimilar to how people intentionally downgrade audio quality and overlay obnoxious audio watermarks to create worthless snippets) :um3:

2 minutes ago, picoblvd said:
  Hide contents

peppers HQ leak I think? oh my GOF

it's not unfortunately. i listened to 2 secs and it's not hq for sure 

actually it is hq :toofloppy:

1 minute ago, Tamagotchi said:

Spoiler

OMGGGGG I was gonna say it sounds so good 😭😭😭😭😭

23 minutes ago, Mer said:

We're 2 days away from "Boz Prison Fan Fiction" occurring in this thread if it doesn't leak in HQ in full. 

Spoiler

Written by ChatGPT

Blackoutzone had always been a gifted hacker. He had honed his skills over the years, working quietly and anonymously behind the scenes, until he became one of the most sought-after hackers in the world. But his life took a drastic turn when he was arrested for leaking confidential information about a famous singer.

It all started when Blackoutzone stumbled upon a piece of information that had been kept secret for years. He discovered that there was a tunnel under Ocean Blvd that had been used by none other than Lana Del Rey herself. Excited by this discovery, Blackoutzone leaked the information to the world, causing a media frenzy and landing himself in hot water.

The police were quick to track down Blackoutzone and he was promptly arrested. He spent the next few months in jail, waiting for his trial to begin. At first, he was terrified. He had never been in jail before and had no idea what to expect. But as the days went by, he slowly began to adjust to his new surroundings.

He found that he was actually quite good at making friends in jail. His fellow inmates were fascinated by his hacking skills and would often ask him to help them with their own projects. Blackoutzone was happy to oblige, and soon found himself spending hours at a time hunched over a computer, working on various hacking projects.

But life in jail was not all fun and games. Blackoutzone quickly learned that there were many dangerous people locked up with him. He saw fights break out on a regular basis and witnessed some truly horrifying things. He knew that he had to be careful if he wanted to survive.

Despite the dangers, Blackoutzone was determined to make the most of his time in jail. He spent hours reading books, working out, and practicing his hacking skills. He knew that he would eventually be released, and he wanted to be ready for whatever came next.

Finally, after several long months, Blackoutzone's trial date arrived. He was nervous as he entered the courtroom, but also relieved that his time in jail was finally coming to an end. The trial lasted for several days, but in the end, Blackoutzone was found guilty of leaking confidential information and sentenced to two years in prison.

Although he was disappointed by the verdict, Blackoutzone was also relieved that his sentence was not longer. He knew that he could survive two years in prison, especially now that he had made some friends and had learned how to navigate life behind bars.

In the end, Blackoutzone emerged from jail a changed man. He was no longer the carefree hacker that he had once been. Instead, he was more focused, more determined, and more cautious. He knew that he could never go back to his old life, but he was also excited to start a new chapter, one that would be filled with new challenges and new opportunities.

1 minute ago, picoblvd said:
3 minutes ago, Tamagotchi said:

Hide contents

OMGGGGG I was gonna say it sounds so good 😭😭😭😭😭

idk how i still haven't listened to the leaks. the 2 secs i listened to from peppers sounded so juicy :crying5:

Just now, Tamagotchi said:

idk how i still haven't listened to the leaks. the 2 secs i listened to from peppers sounded so juicy :crying5:

u got this 🙏 stay strong it’s worth it

Spoiler

Peppers HQ :beyonce: SOOO GOOD

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Spoiler

PEPPERS IN HQ IS SUCH A FUCKING RIDE OH WOW OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD 

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

Spoiler

The production :hair::hair:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.