Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

7 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

The revolution in the music industry is coming I fear :bebe: it's going to change the world just like BTD did. She is the legend,, she is the moment :wowcry: I love this woman

This album's gonna be a game changer, I feel the recognition and the Grammy she's gonna win next year for AOTY :agree:

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

For those who listened to the leaks, is this album worth me purchasing Airpods Max?

get the sony xm5 or sennheiser momentum 4, much better sound quality than the overpriced airpods max. 

Peppers

Spoiler

If you had told me in 2021 this was a RELEASED Lana Del Rey song, I wouldn’t have believed you. Lana struck magic and Jack really elevated her to new highs 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

For those who listened to the leaks, is this album worth me purchasing Airpods Max?

Absolutely currently listening to peppers on them and it’s a euphoric experience 

8 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

imagine having parents (or mutuals in general) who likes LDR... :pout: yeah I'm jelly:krylie:

my mom is a cherry and how to disappear stan, dad is an off to the races and living legend stan 😌

(Peppers)

Spoiler

I love how it turns into a surf pop beachy anthem out of nowhere :smile:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

6 minutes ago, venicebeotch said:

my mom is a cherry and how to disappear stan, dad is an off to the races and living legend stan 😌

My mom is a Ride/Blue Velvet/Old Money/The Other Woman stan, she thinks Lana's pretty/cute and thinks she looks very kind/gentle.

My dad doesn't like her, he thinks she's pretty but says she sings like she's dying

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

13 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Peppers

Hide contents

If you had told me in 2021 this was a RELEASED Lana Del Rey song, I wouldn’t have believed you. Lana struck magic and Jack really elevated her to new highs 

honestly i’m a seasoned jack anti but i think theyve finally struck GOLD with this album

i think shes finally found a comfort zone with the sound she wants. her last 3 records for me just seemed a bit mish mashey idk

TUOB IN 7 DAYS :clapback:

19 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

imagine having parents (or mutuals in general) who likes LDR... :pout: yeah I'm jelly:krylie:

my dad came with me to see lana in 2017 because he was the one that played the born to die cd in the car in 2012 so he really likes her early work :hair:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

theyve finally struck GOLD with this album

on behalf of Mariners Apartment Complex, NFR and VB, can you give yourself a warning point?

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

18 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

I have AirPods Max but they’re lifestyle headphones that’s best selling point is Apple Integration. For better audio experience, get something opened back (but research trade offs of open vs closed back to know what to expect). 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift