Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Just Cherry said:

Hide contents

What all has leaked untagged or at least listenable quality? Sweet, Kintsugi, Fingertips, Grandfather, Fishtail, and Peppers?

Spoiler

and an interlude i can't remember which though

1 minute ago, Poppers said:
  Hide contents

BOZ and Eclipse hating Kintsugi is the perfect example of why you shouldn't take everything insiders say seriously :makeup2:

Spoiler

and see how one of them is in jail and the other has hemorrhoids and raggedy hip…

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, lemonadedelrey said:

I told you all I’d be back once the album released but I caved and I SHOULDN’T HAVE

Hide contents

Did kintsugi leak untagged?? I’m so confused and scared :icant:

yes 

Spoiler

and fishtail and peppers HQ

Just now, road1029384756 said:

yes 

Hide contents

and fishtail and peppers HQ

Spoiler

Fishtail is very lq not hq at all:air:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Spoiler

all these amazing tracks and we still have Let The Light In, Taco Truck, and Paris, Texas to look forward to we are not ready :trisha:

I fear she has returned to true form with this album. I loved Chem and BB but this is next level. The experimentation and sound evolution even exceeds NFR for me. Blending so many sounds, moods, genres, and just overall vibes on one record just further proves how untouchable she really is. Trendsetter, pioneer, visionary, all the above. Lane all her own.

1 minute ago, Poppers said:
  Hide contents

BOZ and Eclipse hating Kintsugi is the perfect example of why you shouldn't take everything insiders say seriously :makeup2:

Spoiler

absolutely! what were they even talking about?? kintsugi is 100% my favorite track thus far. i know peppers is getting all of the attention but i genuinely find kintsugi’s melody so flooring like

Spoiler

Kintsugi as the title makes a lot of sense to me but do you think the original title could’ve been “That’s How the Light Gets In” ? 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・