Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, VeniceBiatch said:

Okay I caved and listened to Peppers :defeated:

Hide contents

Can somebody tell me if Fishtail is similar? I'm loving this vibe for her

It's more chill and vibe-y but it's still a bop

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

1 minute ago, DLT said:

Fishtails is experimental, a little psych, sexy, and kind of gentle. Lots of references in it. Fishtail is better! 

1 minute ago, road1029384756 said:
  Hide contents

not really similar but there's autotune and her voice register is similar on the chorus

1 minute ago, uvbabe said:

Hide contents

imo Fishtail sounds like if Tulsa Jesus Freak was in Lust for Life 

OMG stop! I'm gonna c*m! :lmao:

TjRQ.gifLczfoG7.gifTjRQ.gif

This is in no way set in stone, obviously, but just what I'm vibing with right now:

Grandfather > Peppers > Kintsugi > Tunnel > A&W >

Sweet > The Grants > Fingertips > Fishtail

But again, no way set in stone.

Just now, uvbabe said:

Reveal hidden contents

imo Fishtail sounds like if Tulsa Jesus Freak was in Lust for Life 

im loving this description :defeated:

Fishtail and Peppers both sound like fan favs according to the few posts ive read about them :defeated:

im gonna listen to these new leaks after im finished with Sabrina Carpenter's deluxe album

5 hours ago, tulsa said:

so many people are misinterpreting the "I’ll finally be into when I’m 45." part. The Grants is beautiful, it's actually my 2nd favorite on the album so far, but the lyrics are a hit or miss. you either completely relate to them or they just... dont have much significance. it's hard to relate to it if you're like 16 or don't really care much about your family history, something most people tend to appreciate and dig into once they're older and look back at their childhood memories and start wondering why they are the people that they have become. personally, i relate to the lyrics A LOT but it's very obvious a lot of people just won't, at all :xgiggle:

I’m 29. I don’t relate to it because I’m gay. Maybe when I’m 45 I will? There is no right or wrong answer. That was my personal opinion. This fandom loves to attack and just be negative towards everything. Sorry for speaking my fuckn mind. 

pass me my vape.

Just now, Poor Stacy said:

This is in no way set in stone, obviously, but just what I'm vibing with right now:

Reveal hidden contents

Grandfather > Peppers > Kintsugi > Tunnel > A&W >

Sweet > The Grants > Fingertips > Fishtail

But again, no way set in stone.

has

Spoiler

Grandfather...

leaked unedited? :defeated:

Fishtail is lowkey not hitting for me

Spoiler

The line about painting red flags green just sounds SO awful to me I’m sorry it’s so cringey :defeated: plus I feel like the beat drops are more jarring than fun and the slow vibe of the song doesn’t suit the beat drops & autotune

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

1 minute ago, Vertimus said:
  Hide contents

About ‘that’s how the light gets in,’ that’s a very famous line from Leonard Cohen’s song  ‘Anthem,’ so I don’t think she’d use it as an track title.   

Spoiler

This is so funny because that is literally EXACTLY why she would name it that lol. Cinnamon Girl is a Neil Young song and Lust For Life is an Iggy Pop album

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

4 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Fishtail is lowkey not hitting for me

Hide contents

The line about painting red flags green just sounds SO awful to me I’m sorry it’s so cringey :defeated: plus I feel like the beat drops are more jarring than fun and the slow vibe of the song doesn’t suit the beat drops & autotune

Spoiler

Yeah not her best lyrics, I like the track but it's the weakest for me so far