Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:
  Hide contents

my absolute hatred towards fishtail is making me so sad :bebe: 

first, it sounds like she recorded it through a soup can. the whole motif if "dont say u will braid my hair if you dont care!!! :poordat:" also is just... not working for me.

and then that god awful beat....anyone that complains about coachella but like this, i am watching you!!

Spoiler

Yeah…fishtail might be my least favorite so far..I wasn’t very impressed with the original song either. It seems very slow and kind of awkward 

sgopYhV.gif

Just now, baddisease said:

i'm still trying to wait until the 24th x_x it's so hard.

same !! stay safe everyone out there unless they leak CN :ma:

and also for giving me Margaret

Spoiler

Taco truck is so sexy like wtf you definitely  gotta call her Lanita for making a song like that 

and then Chuck speaking before you hear the ahh ahhh introducing Venice Bitch

and the outro… 

legendary

Ranking:

Spoiler

1. Kintsugi/Fingertips

2. Kintsugi/Fingertips

3. Fishtail

4. Let the Light In

5. Grandfather...

6. Peppers

7. Did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd?

8. A&W

9. Taco Truck x VB

10. Sweet

11. The Grants

12. Margaret

13. Paris Texas

14. Jon Batiste Interlude

15. Judah Interlude

My top five entered my top 10 LDR tracks of all time. :oprah:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, lanitataco said:

is the zip legit or should i just download the tracks

everyone is talking about every song so imma assume i can download the zip or is the vol1/2 the real one :excited:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

1 minute ago, Crimson and Clover said:
  Hide contents

Yeah…fishtail might be my least favorite so far..I wasn’t very impressed with the original song either. It seems very slow and kind of awkward 

Spoiler

I love it! It's like a cross between Cinnamon Girl and In My Feelings that I never knew I needed.

1 minute ago, Crimson and Clover said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

i actually really liked the sample but i dont get why they changed the beat from the glitchy more electronic sounding beat to that cheap ass thing thats on it now. :bebe:

like, that song is instantly going to my bottom tier of released lana songs. :poordat:

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:
  Hide contents

my absolute hatred towards fishtail is making me so sad :bebe: 

first, it sounds like she recorded it through a soup can. the whole motif if "dont say u will braid my hair if you dont care!!! :poordat:" also is just... not working for me.

and then that god awful beat....anyone that complains about coachella but like this, i am watching you!!

Spoiler

i hate that i agree with this bc i wanna like it so bad.. the melody will grow on me but itll probably end up being one of my least favourites down with not all those who wander are lost (im sorry) just because of the lyrics. i know there are people who will resonate with it more than me tho and i'm glad that we got some trappier sounding songs on this album for the fans who've been asking for that!

26nuYZm.png

Spoiler

Fishtail is for the girls that get it!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.