Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

How does Jack always get the best most romantic songs written about his relationships 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

I want her to go in the direction of peppers and the first half of taco truck... I really do. but we know this bitch is working on a 20 minute melodic diary featuring low quality iPhone vocals singing poetry to the beat of her car's blinker.

this took me out:heidi:

1 minute ago, Obduration said:

No candy necklace but ya it’s hq 

thank you!! i’m sorry to ask so many things but yesterday when i got to bed people were complaining that fishtail wasn’t hq… has it and the other songs leaked in real hq? :bebe:

what did she mean by putting venice bitch on the album? it looks like this is her limit that she wanted to sample it

It’s all too good…… I can’t even process it…… I’m so overwhelmed……… I love it…….. like…. I…..I’m…….. malfunctioning, but in a good way. 

:sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny:

1 minute ago, Future Jazz said:

thank you!! i’m sorry to ask so many things but yesterday when i got to bed people were complaining that fishtail wasn’t hq… has it and the other songs leaked in real hq? :bebe:

Yes

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Spoiler

ocean boulevard is not only a banger, but a whole immersive experience that tells a different story for each track and produces an otherworldly feeling for the listener.

the contrast between playfulness and melancholy, as well as effortless transition between each song make you connect with lana, both as an artist and as a person.

i am officially IN LOVE.

the fact that to this point i have not even listened to the title track or a&w because i wanted to have the whole experience for my first listen

now that 15 songs out of 16 are out there i think god is testing my patience :bebe:

Spoiler

I'm not a native speaker, could someone explain the meaning of this lyrics? 

Something about the clutch of the wrist 

He thought mine was his to cough into his mouth 

And why she mentions... Jack Donoghue?

And you think about who will be with you 

And then there's Donoghue

Just now, 50s baby doll dress said:
  Hide contents

I'm not a native speaker, could someone explain the meaning of this lyrics? 

Something about the clutch of the wrist 

He thought mine was his to cough into his mouth 

And why she mentions... Jack Donoghue?

And you think about who will be with you 

And then there's Donoghue

I'm a native speaker and I have no idea !!!:xgiggle:

1 minute ago, Future Jazz said:

the fact that to this point i have not even listened to the title track or a&w because i wanted to have the whole experience for my first listen

now that 15 songs out of 16 are out there i think god is testing my patience :bebe:

woah! I could never. It's so impressive. Don't do it if you were already waiting since december!! only 7 days have left! I wish you the best experience for the first listening <3

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

Spoiler

God, Father John Misty sounds so fking sexy on this collab. This song deffo gives The Beatles vibes. A sibling to Tomorrow Never Came and The Greatest? lol 

Ngl I’d love to see Lana dive into more of this Beatles-esque sound. I dig it cause I’m always driving down the country roads, so it perfectly fits.

Just now, racecar said:

woah! I could never. It's so impressive. Don't do it if you were already waiting since december!! only 7 days have left! I wish you the best experience for the first listening <3

thanks a lot, it was not easy at all but once you start doing it you feel like you’ve come to far to cave in :bebe: i would listen to it if the whole thing was there and if the quality is the same as on streaming (which i guess it is?) but im definitely going to wait for Candy Necklace to leak :xgiggle:

now we wait… again :bebe: