Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, x VB said:

Leak candy necklace :cryney:

Spoiler

don’t think anyone has it in hq :trisha:

Spoiler

TACO TRUCK GIRL YOU HAVE DONE IT FOR ME IM LEVITATING IM JUMPING AROUND MY HOUSE I JUST SLIPPED AND ALMOST FELL BC OF YOU OMGGGGGGG

GET HIGH

DROP ACID

NEVER DIE

NOT TONIGHT

LAKE PLACID!!!!! :beyonce:

1 minute ago, MrFameKills said:

I'm obviously gonna be playing this non stop, but i guess once it's out on streaming i'll leave Spotify running on my laptop to make up for all these illegal plays :oop2:

My thoughts exactly. Will be leaving granfather playing overnight to get those 100 plays :true:

Spoiler

ok but the person who said taco truck x vb would go down in the history books like .. why? maybe i got my hopes up too high but it's literally just venice bitch on the end of taco truck with a few new snares added :um2: it's still good but one for the history books? no.

5a86642010719_tumblr_otrpzotSn41rdizqpo1

Just now, renaissance said:
  Hide contents

I literally cannot un-hear ROSEMEAD EXCLUSIVE BABY in Grandfather :toofunny:

That's exactly why I didn't listen to the tagged version :eek:.... it took me FOREVER to unhear all the background noises in the honeymoon urban outfitters recordings

Spoiler

Can we discuss the 1-2-3-4-5-6 PUNCH AFTER PUNCH that kintsugi - fingertips - paris texas - grandfather - let the light in - margaret is? I don't think she ever had 6 masterpieces in a row like that before... :oprah3:

Just now, paris texas said:
  Hide contents

Can we discuss the 1-2-3-4-5-6 PUNCH AFTER PUNCH that kintsugi - fingertips - paris texas - grandfather - let the light in - margaret is? I don't think she ever had 6 masterpieces in a row like that before... :oprah3:

Spoiler

legit my top 6 all in a row she did come to play at all :lange:

1 minute ago, rosemead ramada said:

That's exactly why I didn't listen to the tagged version :eek:.... it took me FOREVER to unhear all the background noises in the honeymoon urban outfitters recordings

:thumb3: gurl, same!!!

1 minute ago, rosemead ramada said:

Spoiler

I literally only listened to the tagged version once and it's imprinted into my brain... never again

FzytWEW.png

Spoiler

i'm afraid my neighbors will call the police the way i'm screaming crying and throwing up at this whole album but especially the beatles line in let the light in :defeated: song of the century

BUT that is... i like the bop section, esp peppers much more than i expected to? and paris texas and grandfather and the whole 8-11 tracks sequence i cannot put into words. it made me need therapy

gotta listen to the whole album a few more times to fully digest it :oprah2: one thing i know we haven't been fed so good for so long