Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, AntiToxicPill said:

Yes and it deserved a second chorus it’s brilliant ! 

Spoiler

Why why why didnt' she repeat that chorus!! :(((( It's one of her best hooks ever and we only get to hear it once. :(((((

my one question about the whole CN situation is...

if noone has CN - allegedly because it was a last minute addition - why do we have the interludes?

It makes 0 sense to have 2 interludes back to back.

So where were they originally placed, if we assume that they were on the album anyway, even without CN?

image.png

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

my one question about the whole CN situation is...

if noone has CN - allegedly because it was a last minute addition - why do we have the interludes?

It makes 0 sense to have 2 interludes back to back.

So where were they originally placed, if we assume that they were on the album anyway, even without CN?

I had the same thought! Feels like all leakers are just trolling by pretending they don’t have CN

OMGGGG WHAT

"Summer comes, winter goes
Spring, I skip, God knows
Summer comes, winter goes
Spring, I sleep, Heaven knows
"

And yesterday I was thinking how it would be amazing to play the new Sims 4 DLC while listening to new Lana's album.

"Summer comes, winter goes
Spring, I skip, God knows
Summer comes, winter goes
Spring, I sleep, Heaven knows
"

7 minutes ago, Rocket0212 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

We need CN cause 8 minutes of men screaming in 2 interludes was heavy, ngl, even though instrumentals and production were beautiful on these tracks.

Reveal hidden contents

Ok, edgy b*tch

my comment was only intended to slander anthony fantano and not deaf people :heart:

This is a mess. Like everything. 

Leak, she, album... 

For now, i dont like it. I dont know why, maybe in years i will. I only like aw, paris - texas, and half of taco truck. why she repeating vb + 

1 minute ago, DietMountainJack said:
  Hide contents

Am I the only one who’s rly not feeling taco truck x VB? :sideeye:

Spoiler

There's nothing to feel tbh, it's not like we haven't heard VB before :oprah3: she's a cute girl but nothing much

Just now, Actor said:

This is a mess. Like everything. 

Leak, she, album... 

For now, i dont like it. I dont know why, maybe in years i will. I only like aw, paris - texas, and half of taco truck. why she repeating vb + 

Okay :xgiggle:

I also think there’s a good chance leakers do have Candy Necklace but are not leaking it because of that rumor that they don’t have it. Some people do have it, at the very least, like Kintsugi and BoZ. But yeah, really not very nice on the others’ part not to clarify if they have it or not