Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

8 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Yes.

Spoiler

It might grow on me in a few listens. 

8 minutes ago, paris texas said:
  Hide contents

There's nothing to feel tbh, it's not like we haven't heard VB before :oprah3: she's a cute girl but nothing much

Spoiler

Yeah fully, was expecting more of a mix of the two. It’s not terrible just ok imo. 

although I do like how the album finishes with signing off bang bang kiss kiss 

9 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

I also think there’s a good chance leakers do have Candy Necklace but are not leaking it because of that rumor that they don’t have it. Some people do have it, at the very least, like Kintsugi and BoZ. But yeah, really not very nice on the others’ part not to clarify if they have it or not  

ohhh so like if there are rumours that it's missing for some leakers then ones that do in fact have it will be reluctant to say so/drop it for fear of that outing them? 

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

it’s so funny to me that even when the album leaks it doesn’t even fully leak :toofunny: i want the first listen to be a completely fresh experience so it doesn’t matter to me if there’s 0 or 15 tracks out there, i won’t listen to them. not only is the album coming 4 months after the preorder, it’s also leaking in the most annoying way :xgiggle:  but i guess it’s not people’s fault they don’t have candy necklace, but i would’ve thought some people would have it by now. anyway, this is all for the best as the music is going to be incredible. and at least we’re past the tags era :xgiggle:

unless candy necklace rosemead exclusive baby leaks before the untagged version :bebe:

4 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

What does she say in TT

Hide contents

Caribbean blue and sweather weather

I'm _______________________to you

Spoiler

‘Caribbean blue in sweater weather 

I’m falling into you‘

2 minutes ago, Rocket0212 said:
  Hide contents

A&W is THE song from this album. I understand that everything else is new that's why it may sound better but A&W is just so big and monumental.

A&W is the real VB of this album, its the true experimental song of the album

have u guys talked yet abt the lyrics in kintsugi (which i know were posted by floridakilos but incompletely if i remember correctly)

Spoiler

the one abt new froggy bc i'm desperately trying to figure out the words but it's such a blur 

i think it could be: "they sang folk songs from the forties, even before ten year old new froggy 'came accordion" 

could be abt froggy bottom by the band below (but composed by mary lou williams on piano) in 1929 (later renamed and released by williams as overhand (new froggy bottom))

"going down to the bottom to live my easy way" :kris:

and covered/sampled a bunch of times in the next decade seemingly mostly on accordion?

lmao if someone has already said all this

mUENGN9.png

Spoiler

Those oh yeah oh yeahs in Grandfather. The way she says God if you're near me. Idk let me stop bc everything about it is so amazing. The different tones she uses in it and the overall vibe. It is so fresh, light, crisp, gentle, refreshing. Repeating the 3 white butterflies at the end. It's definitely one of my tops if not top. It really just washes over you.

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Why r ppl hating the album:wtf: „a mess” u really want a 10 honest piano songs or what

Spoiler

Piano ballads on this album are boring asf and we all know it’s possible to make a good piano ballad she’s just lazy lmfao and on top of it these “bops” sound like they were made in GarageBand :azealia: this album is so random as a whole istg

1 hour ago, venicebitch said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Is she singing through a paper sheet again in kintsugi or is the leak so LQ? It literally ruins the song for me

honestly, i thought she was doing that paper filter shit again al over this album again