Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, venicebitch said:

Hide contents

Piano ballads on this album are boring asf and we all know it’s possible to make a good piano ballad she’s just lazy lmfao and on top of it these “bops” sound like they were made in GarageBand :azealia: this album is so random as a whole istg

you have a chav xcx avi, please go burn :eartha:

6 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

Hide contents

I know everyone is allowed to have their opinion, but this has to be one of the worst takes I've ever seen posted on this forum.

Calling Lana, who poured all of her heart and soul into these records lazy just because she didn't meet your surface-level expectations is quite selfish and immature.

Maybe some of you deserved Blue Banisters after all.

cleared :hottie:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

13 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Lol i will share my negative opinion all the way if I want so:facepalm: this is literally why music forums exist to share all kinds of opinions 

But not before the official release *insert thank you from the grants intro*

Just now, DeluluBlvd said:

But not before the official release *insert thank you from the grants intro*

I’m putting my opinions in spoilers if you click on them it’s on you not on me??lmfao

8 minutes ago, venicebitch said:
  Hide contents

Peppers is a sexual song and Angelina part means she’s giving a blowjob to a man and wants him to braid her hair during this activity :wub:

Oh WOW. Thanks for telling me :oic2:

Spoiler

Margaret is really magical and so beautiful, I love the intro. I know it's going to be stuck in my head for God knows how long, it would've been the perfect closer (Taco Truck is the closer right?) :crying5: and OUHHH MY GAWDDD Peppers is really CUNTY like come on now... don't play with ha :beyonce:

😋🫶🏼

Just now, venicebitch said:

I’m putting my opinions in spoilers if you click on them it’s on you not on me??lmfao

You’re killing the hype I’m sorry we (who wait for the release day) don’t need that

8 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

Reveal hidden contents

I know everyone is allowed to have their opinion, but this has to be one of the worst takes I've ever seen posted on this forum.

Calling Lana, who poured all of her heart and soul into these records lazy just because she didn't meet your surface-level expectations is quite selfish and immature.

Maybe some of you deserved Blue Banisters after all.

Not Kintsugi coming back to end some tasteless hag :gurl:

Spoiler

Tell us something about Candy Necklace :makeup:

@venicebitch please read the room. You can have your negative opinions but you’re wording them in a way that makes me question why are you wasting your time in a forum dedicated to an artist you’re calling lazy and floppy. At least give the album more listens before you come on here with half baked criticism. 

IMG-7960.jpg

not reading all of the braindead shit some people on here call an opinion but damn :biblio: on top of driving every decent member off this site some of y’all are, as expected wbk, eternally ungrateful, miserable, annoying brats who deserve nothing 

1 minute ago, Kintsugi said:

Hide contents

The answer is simple. Initially, there was another song recorded for the album that got replaced by Candy Necklace. It fits right between these two interludes because of it's wild and unhinged nature. Candy Necklace is way more accessible which is why they decided to switch these songs. I guess the former song will be used in the future but I wouldn't count on it too much, she's screaming in the chorus and the lyrics are almost inaudible.

Spoiler

Hi! Happy to see you king.

Would you think, based on what you already gauged about this forum, that we will enjoy Candy Necklace?

IMG-7960.jpg

2 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

Hide contents

The answer is simple. Initially, there was another song recorded for the album that got replaced by Candy Necklace. It fits right between these two interludes because of it's wild and unhinged nature. Candy Necklace is way more accessible which is why they decided to switch these songs. I guess the former song will be used in the future but I wouldn't count on it too much, she's screaming in the chorus and the lyrics are almost inaudible.

... that's it? :pls:  i mean, living for the wild and unhinged nature but the way people were acting you would've thought the song was cursed :emma:

😋🫶🏼

1 minute ago, Kintsugi said:

Hide contents

What was the song's name? :O