Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, stan fishtails said:

some users need to log off and touch grass, imagine calling something "Garageband-made" while having THAT artist on pfp

the way I just opened this thread and have many artists in mind :air:

anyways guess I'll stay away from this thread till release day :peace2: see ya

Capture.jpg

Just now, Lustformoney said:

Is this all of the cn „drama” that bozo was talking about? We need to stop believing him:pls:

Well he is just an attention seeker and tends to blow some stuff out of proportion so yeah, kinda glad he deactivated 

2 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Also, I'm pleased to see all the love for Kintsugi. I was counting on you and you didn't disappoint me.  :wub: 

It's such a special record, especially in these troubling times. As someone said before, it makes you reflect and appreciate those little things in life that we tend to ignore. Such a touching tribute to the Japanese art. It encourages us to embrace our imperfections and see them as opportunities for growth and transformation. Like the Kintsugi pottery, we can use our brokenness as a catalyst to create something even more beautiful and valuable than we were before.

your next post will be you 100th, King

make it special

that's how the light gets in :wub:

Spoiler

i gotta say, lana outdid herself with this album. it's so fresh. it sounds and feels like nothing she's put out before, it almost feels like this record BREATHES, it's absolutely amazing. every song is an earworm, the songs speak for themselves, the lyrics are typical lana, the beats and the production and the instrumentals and the guitars the drums the piano EVERYTHING is on point. lana, you've done it again. album after album. this one definitely feels way different than the rest, in the best way possible. 

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Is this all of the cn „drama” that bozo was talking about? We need to stop believing him:pls:

and why did he say he'll only talk about it in 2024 (or was it 2025) :pls:

30 minutes ago, WhitehotOcean said:
  Reveal hidden contents

guys can u spoil some paris, texas lyrics?

Spoiler

I went to Paris (Texas)

With a suitcase in my hand

I had to leave

Knew they wouldn't understand

When you know you know

When you know you know

It's time, it's time to go

When you know you know

Then the more you know

It's time to go

15 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

Hide contents

The answer is simple. Initially, there was another song recorded for the album that got replaced by Candy Necklace. It fits right between these two interludes because of it's wild and unhinged nature. Candy Necklace is way more accessible which is why they decided to switch these songs. I guess the former song will be used in the future but I wouldn't count on it too much, she's screaming in the chorus and the lyrics are almost inaudible.

Spoiler

ohhhhh candy necklace better be WORTH IT

and also for giving me Margaret

16 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

Reveal hidden contents

The answer is simple. Initially, there was another song recorded for the album that got replaced by Candy Necklace. It fits right between these two interludes because of it's wild and unhinged nature. Candy Necklace is way more accessible which is why they decided to switch these songs. I guess the former song will be used in the future but I wouldn't count on it too much, she's screaming in the chorus and the lyrics are almost inaudible.

i need it so bad :trisha: is it any good?

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Is Candy Necklace the wild and unhinged song or the one that got cut?

Reveal hidden contents

pls spill about this song a bit can we get a title :krylie:

why does lana always scrap her screamers when they always do the best

if you can’t tell us about that would you be able to tell us any cool background info on the album