Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

27 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

on which song is she using the Tibetan singing method? :ma:

The better question is on which song doesn't she use it:ma:

Interludes should be banned from albums, they are just lazy padding. I’m never gonna listen to them again they getting deleted. I think the album loses points just based on those …she should of added other songs.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

also let the light in

Spoiler

reminds me a ton of tomorrow never came except it's the better version. like.... it's VERY beatley and... idk it makes me realize how GOOD THIS ALBUM ACTUALLY IS FUCK, the strings, those guitars, EVERYTHING IS SO GOOD ABOUT THIS ONE

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Interludes should be banned from albums, they are just lazy padding. I’m never gonna listen to them again they getting deleted. I think the album loses points just based on those …she should of added other songs.  

I sort of agree with this take, but only about the Judah Smith interlude, I don't see myself re-listening to that ever again. But the Jon Batiste interlude is cute.

17 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Didn’t hear much, but… 

Reveal hidden contents

Éclipse did Say that Lana is influenced by the men in her life, and this album feels like some songs are inspired by Sean (A&W), Mike (tunnel, Grants) and Jack D (Peppers seems way weird enough for him) 

i might be wrong cause I heard very little of the album (singles and snippets)

Spoiler

I honestly think not the all sides are necessary about one of her Ex's, she's not Kar3n Swift doing 400 songs about boys she broke up with 💀 

No hate tho, I just wish she'll let us know how big Jack D. is :jack:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

11 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Idk about y'all but to me the album seems to be too short. We've heard 3 singles minus useless interludes (liked the sound of Jon batiste one tho, wish she sang on this) and we have 11 songs remaining...

Uh it's her longest album (77m) and even if you don't count the interludes it's still 69 minutes which is only behind LFL, i think

11 songs is plenty of new material, that's the entirety of COCC :toofunny:

EDIT: In fact i think this is the first time we've had this many new tracks on the album (if you've only listened to singles and no leaks)

54 minutes ago, shadesofearthquakes said:

Can’t listen atm but what does everyone think about Let the Light In? I’ve been super hyped for another FJM collab

By far the best song on the album.

19 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

We've got this :worship: What are you guys planning to do on release day? It's a national holiday in my country and I'll be working only part time so I'll have a lot of free time to just relax and play the album over and over. I'm so excited to read the lyrics.

I took the day off from work to devote to listening to it all day!

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Spoiler

Reading @fl0r1dakil0s lyrics for Margaret on Jacks mumbled verse while listening to the song and cracking up

“???? On fire ???? On fire” :lmao: 

I love the song but yeah I have no idea what he’s saying

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

Whew ok I woke up a little bit ago, re-listened to the whole thing, and this has got to be the album I’ve been most blown away by judging by first impressions. I can’t believe it’s real, it’s here, we’re queer and we made it girls all the fights and the drama brought us to the finish line and it’s not even over Candy Necklace slay incoming :trisha:

Spoiler
32 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

Okay may be controversial but

Hide contents

was it necessary the 2 fkin long interludes with screams and speeches? 💀 for a moment I thought it was a Sevdaliza track 👀 

I'm gonna turn the volume down on those when I'll be streaming :stareney3:

Spoiler

I can get along with Jon Batiste, but I have to say goodbye to Judah Smith :byeh8rs2:

Just now, Harry Nilsson said:
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

I can get along with Jon Batiste, but I have to say goodbye to Judah Smith :byeh8rs2:

Spoiler

Will stream those maybe when I'm gonna dry my hairs off after a shower so won't need to skip :lmaoney:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

1 minute ago, Harry Nilsson said:
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Why didn't she give us Stargirl level interludes when she is capable, it's a mystery