Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

seeing margaret on the top of people ranking you guys really switch like... dont you :air:

To be fair the title, description and subject matter made it sound terrible

FzytWEW.png

25 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

We've got this :worship: What are you guys planning to do on release day? It's a national holiday in my country and I'll be working only part time so I'll have a lot of free time to just relax and play the album over and over. I'm so excited to read the lyrics.

Lucky you!!! 
i was supposed to be free on release day but have to work now :toofunny:

I plan to listen to the album while walking my dog, the morning of release day, with a pair of good headphones. Then it’s work, work, work but should be able to listen to the album again by the end of morning (possibly pretending to work while doing it :thumb3:)

9 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Interludes should be banned from albums, they are just lazy padding. I’m never gonna listen to them again they getting deleted. I think the album loses points just based on those …she should of added other songs.  

No, they shouldn't. Nowadays you don't have to skip a cassette tape, just make a playlist on Spotify and don't add the interludes :eek2:

8 hours ago, longtimeman said:

Well I cracked and listened to the leak, and although I might save more listening until I have the CD in front of me, I'm going to take this chance to bow out of being around here. I really don't need to hear a bunch of dumb takes on songs expressed by children. I do want to give a shoutout to Eclipse, though, for proving with his opinion of Kintsugi that leakers are great at reading emails that aren't intended for them, but generally don't know the first thing about life or music.

not the shady comment and you didn't even tag me... i said several times it is lyrically a very strong song yet the melody and production are disappointing to me and it's the one song i found myself not wanting to finish when it's on and that's my opinion. i'm literally a fingertips stan and that song is like 9 verses without a chorus and just a simple orchestral backing. yet you somehow extrapolated my opinion of kintsugi to mean i have no knowledge of music or life... pretentious much? i am not even gonna comment on the "dumb takes expressed by children" bit. if you think you are superior to the people here then shut the door on your way out. 

Spoiler

Why do I have a feeling that the album that follows this one will be her magnum opus?

Don't get me wrong, DYKTTATUOB is shaping up to become one of my favorites, but I feel a similar vibe coming from the LFL-NFR transition (I love this transition tbh). I just feel like the next album is going to be much more thought out (not that this one isn't! that's not what I mean :toofunny:), this time it sounds like she needed to get a lot of stuff off her chest to start brand new... in her fake latina era again? Idk maybe :hype: but I'm excited

10 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

Hide contents

I honestly think not the all sides are necessary about one of her Ex's, she's not Kar3n Swift doing 400 songs about boys she broke up with 💀 

No hate tho, I just wish she'll let us know how big Jack D. is :jack:

Spoiler

True, most songs probably aren’t just about one guy… I think hearing the Peppers snippet, it felt a bit « Jack D » rather than Mike H… Just an impression though 

honestly, her last two BF are 🔥 

Candy Necklace... ? Where are you baby girl? 

:krylie:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

No, they shouldn't. Nowadays you don't have to skip a cassette tape, just make a playlist on Spotify and don't add the interludes :eek2:

That’s what I’m doing :true:

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Spoiler

I think I said it days ago but I don't remember so I'll say it again: is it just me or Sweet is a mix of a marriage hymn of the bride going towards the altar + Wait for Life from the Emile H. album?

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:
  Hide contents

True, most songs probably aren’t just about one guy… I think hearing the Peppers snippet, it felt a bit « Jack D » rather than Mike H… Just an impression though 

honestly, her last two BF are 🔥 

Yes I would go in jail for him and I know he's already done that so he would probably go after 

Spoiler

Killing me for trying to hit on him even if i know he's bis3xual

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-