Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

26 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Idk about y'all but to me the album seems to be too short. We've heard 3 singles minus useless interludes (liked the sound of Jon batiste one tho, wish she sang on this) and we have 11 songs remaining...

???

it’s literally longest an album can physically be what more do you people want :toofunny:

1 minute ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Candy Necklace... ? Where are you baby girl? 

:krylie:

she's with boz in some polish jail cell :tanisha: at this point i am sure there's no track and lana's just having a laugh

45 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

okay these are thoughts on the album for anyone who cares

Reveal hidden contents

i like it:xgiggle:

listening to the title track in the context of the album kinda made me sad it was released as a single cause imo it sounds so much better with the rest and it hits harder.

i feel like Sweet will grow on me.

the interludes have beautiful instrumentals, i won't listen to the interludes again probably but if the instrumental were to leak then i would stream lmao.

kintsugi did not disappoint i really like it, a little part reminds me of the Wild At Heart pre-chorus but that's okay i love this track.

Fingertips i really like the production and the lyrics, it's obviously hard to get into the melody after just 2 listens and that's okay.

i loooove paris, texas it gave me the same vibes as oh say can you see, i was imagining a black and white 50s movie while listening, so soothing.

i really like the melody on grandfather too.

let the light in is very cute i wish FJM had a verse i really like him but the track overall is good very sweet

margaret pretty much the same, i always liked bleachers so i knew i wasnt gonna have problems with Jack singing, it is hard to understand what he says tho lol, it goes well with LTLI tho, sister songs.

i also really like Fishtail idk why some people didn't like it, i feeo like it's sexy and i looove when she sings BAAAAABY.

Peppers ugh i still cannot get into it, maybe i will but for now im not a big fan, i really like the pre-chorus tho.

Taco Truck is the track i claimed and i really like it, i gotta admit i prefer the TT part to the VB part, probably cause VB is one of my favorite songs by Lana so the og remains superior, but it was a cute mashup, wish the TT part was longer.

now i do also have critiques

sorry to say this once again but... the mixing.

in some tracks the instrumental is way louder than the vocals, in others the vocals sound muffled or too in your face, it is something i can ignore but if i pay attention it does bother me.

UV and NFR still sit pretty in my number 1 spot unbothered but i really liked this album definitely an improvement from COCC and BB, now i do still wish Lana would explore something totally new for her next record but that's way to early to talk about.

i don't have a ranking yet but it's fair since we don't have CN

anyway i like the album :blush3:

thank you to everyone who reads this i love you :trisha:

i have read everything and i pretty much agree on this! but idk why people keep saying that cocc and bb are average... i really loved the hope and the authencity that came out of cocc. even though these are not her biggest projects, they are wonderful! I would like to know why you think so

16 minutes ago, lanita said:

she's with boz in some polish jail cell :tanisha: at this point i am sure there's no track and lana's just having a laugh

well,if its not leaked then i have to wait for the album & listen to it at the fullest :wat: I dont want my first experience ruined 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Spoiler

The intro to TT is probably my favourite intro on the entire album tbh (with the exception of CN of course, because we haven't heard it). The subtle drums and guitar are some of my favourite aspects of music in general... im a sucker for those subtleties 

:trisha:

2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

i'm not even finished side A and this is easily better than cotcc and blue balls. 

Well that's because BB is a personal and fragile album for her and only a few can understand what's behind it and that's why I love it so much 💋

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

listening to peppers in full quality

BLOWN AWAY 

INCREDIBLE

LIFE CHANGING

NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE

:hair::hair::hair:

one of my favourites out of sweet, fingertips and the singles :hype:

Spoiler

DO A FAT CRISS CROSS IN THE BACK SOMEWHERE 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Spoiler

I think this will be a very polarizing album. I like it a lot though.

Will it replace Chemtrails at my #1? I think I need to give it longer but I can see it.

9 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

???

it’s literally longest an album can physically be what more do you people want :toofunny:

Your answers always send me :hottie: i hope you get ready for the anti piano brigade who should be here any minute

IMG-7960.jpg

32 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Interludes should be banned from albums, they are just lazy padding. I’m never gonna listen to them again they getting deleted. I think the album loses points just based on those …she should of added other songs.  

sadly i agree. And so close together at the top, the general public will drop off