Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i have a question regarding the Candy Necklace mystery

Reveal hidden contents

the vocals that we hear on the interlude with Jon Basiste, is that them in the studio working on Candy Necklace or on the other scrapped song?

much to think about :sadcore4:

didn’t shazam register it as candy necklace 

19 minutes ago, Im a ghost now said:
  Hide contents

Why do I have a feeling that the album that follows this one will be her magnum opus?

Don't get me wrong, DYKTTATUOB is shaping up to become one of my favorites, but I feel a similar vibe coming from the LFL-NFR transition (I love this transition tbh). I just feel like the next album is going to be much more thought out (not that this one isn't! that's not what I mean :toofunny:), this time it sounds like she needed to get a lot of stuff off her chest to start brand new... in her fake latina era again? Idk maybe :hype: but I'm excited

adding to my own 'essay' here

Spoiler

I think her goal when releasing LFL and the whole "Lana is finally smiling on the cover!" thing was to become happy... and that included facing her demons/her relationship with her mom/ her relationship with men - she just went through a dark night of the soul basically, no wonder she mentioned Jung in interviews. And her speech on Billboard really ties this all together :xcry:

7 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Your answers always send me :hottie: i hope you get ready for the anti piano brigade who should be here any minute

i’m one of them as you know :ma: 

but they worry me much less this time around 

2 minutes ago, Im a ghost now said:

adding to my own 'essay' here

Hide contents

I think her goal when releasing LFL and the whole "Lana is finally smiling on the cover!" thing was to become happy... and that included facing her demons/her relationship with her mom/ her relationship with men - she just went through a dark night of the soul basically, no wonder she mentioned Jung in interviews. And her speech on Billboard really ties this all together :xcry:

Get Free was, in my opinion, her best album closer. Really opened the door for her to explore other emotions and ideas

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

1 hour ago, summer bummer said:

wait the grants is really starting to grow on me..

same, I've said in its own thread that it's not my fave and I didn't like the intro too much bc it's too long but...

I AM IN LOVE now like what :wowcry: made me cry like 3 times already, the details, the instrumentation, the little piano at the end

that's why I won't judge a song straight after the first few listens... it has to settle in and in order to appreatiate it the way Lana intended, you have to give it time and attention to details :xcry:

Sometimes I think even for a minute that the surprise is gonna be another 'featuring' with that Karen Sw1ft and I find myself scared and screaming 

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

So is Lana announcing the surprise today? :stareney2:

(starting to think it was all a ploy to catch BoZ in the act. BTW, are those rumours about him having problems with justice because of his insider info true at all???)