Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Ok I LOVE Peppers but 

Spoiler

I don’t love how they literally just mixed in Tommy’s track without isolating her vocals, the drums and bass clash because there are literally two songs being played over each other at points :facepalm: it doesn’t bother me  much tho, kind of adds to the experimental vibe 

Spoiler

I feel like so many people are gonna misconstrue that covid line in Peppers when it drops and think it’s about her not caring about covid infections when all she’s saying is whatever her boyfriend has she has so if her boyfriend got covid she probs already got it too cause they’ve been kissing so it doesn’t matter that they’re still seeing each other even though he has covid cause she probs already got it too :oprah3:

qfrWuBl.png

1 hour ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Idk about y'all but to me the album seems to be too short. We've heard 3 singles minus useless interludes (liked the sound of Jon batiste one tho, wish she sang on this) and we have 11 songs remaining...

it's Lana's longest album :tommy:

is it really that good that you can't get enough of it :godlaugh2:

4 minutes ago, bluebanist said:
  Hide contents

Taco truck deserved more time 😭 could’ve been best closer imo

Spoiler

I agree--right when you think it's really going to take off, it turns in to VB. A missed opportunity. 

I am so conflicted, I want to wait for Candy Necklace but I don't know if my sanity can, I could hardly sleep I was so excited. I also need to listen to this album before my house guest arrives on Wednesday and if our girl Candy isn't here by then and I still haven't listened I'll panic. I will probably crack this weekend and then consider Candy Necklace something extra special to look forward to on release day.

Just now, DCooper said:

I am so conflicted, I want to wait for Candy Necklace but I don't know if my sanity can, I could hardly sleep I was so excited. I also need to listen to this album before my house guest arrives on Wednesday and if our girl Candy isn't here by then and I still haven't listened I'll panic. I will probably crack this weekend and then consider Candy Necklace something extra special to look forward to on release day.

Crack. You're in for a real treat. And CN may leak at any moment. Personally, I'm not getting too hyped about CN alone, lest it be a bud. Everything we heard last night was a very pleasant surprise, and, in my opinion, a creative success sure to win her a lot of critical applause. 

1 hour ago, fishtails said:
Spoiler

Éclipse did Say that Lana is influenced by the men in her life, and this album feels like some songs are inspired by Sean (A&W), Mike (tunnel, Grants) and Jack D (Peppers seems way weird enough for him) 

I can't imagine Peppers being about anyone else :oprah3:

😋🫶🏼

58 minutes ago, judah slut interlude said:
  Hide contents

jesus christ the drums on peppers are insane. i’m not getting over this.

DID YOU SAY DRUMS

ok I'm going to die to this album and ascend to heaven :pray2: