Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

go listen to chemtrails :mj3:

Ocean BLVD is not for everyone but that okay :nails: 

Spoiler

Some of you guys should clean your ears and listen to that album once again 

Spoiler

I’m sorry but I’m finding myself really enjoying the Judah Smith interlude, even his sermon :bebe:

It connects so well with A&W, and I feel like the second half will connect with Candy Necklace. He talks about a man lusting after his neighbor when he has a family: does he really love his family then? How can he live a life full of love? Of course, it’s not helpful to shame people for having natural human feelings, so you hear Lana in the background almost mocking him? He’s speaking from the perspective of the men she sleeps with in A&W, the ones have affairs with her in Ramada hotels. This is her ‘American Whore’ life coming in; she’s the one in his congregation whose neighbor(s) lusts after her. It’s something that that she feels gives her power, especially after being wronged so many times in the past. She hears him talking about Elohim or the almighty God and divine artist. She’s hearing about how powerful he is, but she’s been wronged by him so many times. 

Idk if it’s a stretch, especially since it’s clear Lana attends church lol. But she obviously chose this particular sermon (maybe even asked Judah to make one specifically for the interlude). I feel like I really need to listen to it more. I really don’t think she just chose some random sermon to feature him. 

sgopYhV.gif

1 minute ago, jackritchiexo said:
  Hide contents

ok but “the party’s december 18th” is she hinting at something coming out on december 18th!!! i’m probably clowning 

Spoiler

December 18th 2022 was when she posted on IG the billboard in Tulsa…..sus 

QUESTION FOR THE CULTURE OF KINTSUGI

so around the 3:48 mark

Spoiler

she says something about 14 year old froggy???????? I was listening and I was so lost, then I googled it and saw this

789789789      B088GDG1RL.01. SCLZZZZZZZ SX500

Is it possible that she's talking about like, this notebook? Like, she had it and was journaling on it?? 

Pls I'm so lost :hide: this sounds crazy

also this

Label 1 of Daily Dram Poisonous Frog Series Orkney 14 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky    it's a drink apparently? 

3 hours ago, Kintsugi said:

Reveal hidden contents

The answer is simple. Initially, there was another song recorded for the album that got replaced by Candy Necklace. It fits right between these two interludes because of it's wild and unhinged nature. Candy Necklace is way more accessible which is why they decided to switch these songs. I guess the former song will be used in the future but I wouldn't count on it too much, she's screaming in the chorus and the lyrics are almost inaudible.

Spoiler

This makes so much sense. I was surprised this album didn’t have a track with her screaming throughout after she put Dealer on BB. I was expecting more of that. I would be upset about her scrapping it rn cause I love em scream songs but I was also upset when Dealer didn’t end up on COCC and looking back that song would Not have fit in on that album at all and it was way better that she scrapped it and kept it for BB.

qfrWuBl.png

Spoiler

@DCooper I feel you! I haven't listened to any of the leaks, so I'm totally in the dark. The reactions are very fascinating, but I've decided to wait until release day. I'm gagged by my self-control this era, lol. 

@Kintsugi Thank you for everything you've shared with us so far. I'm very excited about Candy Necklace!

4 minutes ago, Jeanne Dielman said:
  Hide contents

@DCooper I feel you! I haven't listened to any of the leaks, so I'm totally in the dark. The reactions are very fascinating, but I've decided to wait until release day. I'm gagged by my self-control this era, lol.

I'm so impressed with you! I don't think I'll have the strength to wait, I've accepted it :cryney2: