Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:
  Hide contents

i loveee it - it's so warm and earthy. def in the same family as UFB, tomorrow never came, summer wine, if you lie down w me, etc

Omg I love all of those sm. I may be listening to LTLI when I get home :fabcat:

whatarecoloris.jpg

Spoiler

Spin it till you whip it into white cream baby 

Print it into black and white pages, don't faze me 

Before you talk let me stop what you're saying 

I know, I know, I know that you hate me

her fucking REVENGE TO THE CRITICISM

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

if yall like let the light in i totally recommend listening to father john misty, especially his latest album.

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Spoiler

I'm enjoying the album so much.. Whoever leaked it, THANK YOU. :scajo:

Kintsugi still remains to have me in a chokehold. Paris, Texas is a beautiful and calming track. The glamour of Peppers has kinda faded for me, but it's still a fun track. (I kinda wish I didn't listen to the leak of it). Almost every other song is a masterpiece. The ranking of this album? Will probably have to sit somewhere in my top 3! :clapback:

Spoiler

This album imo has really high highs and some really mid songs. Like Kintsugi, Grandfather, A&W, Fishtail, Let the Light In, Tunnel, etc. really high highs… and then Paris Texas and Peppers both very mid.

Taco Truck is growing on me I hated the copy/paste nature of the VB sample but I’m starting to enjoy it a bit more.

Just now, RELIGION said:
  Hide contents

GHFJSHDJGJSHG PEPPERS IS THE WORST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD IM SCREANING

me when i lie

Just now, imbennett said:

i am in possession of both the album and also an ear infection that prevents me from wearing headphones and is making my hearing shit...should i listen anyways

:true:

1 minute ago, RELIGION said:
  Hide contents

GHFJSHDJGJSHG PEPPERS IS THE WORST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD IM SCREANING

i havent even listened to it and i alr know youre lying :hillary:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

45 minutes ago, 111 said:

this is the most nonsensical rule of this forum. for an artist who has all her albums leak prior to release and for a forum that is so leak centric, it makes no sense to enforce a "no spoilers" rule. it makes the thread unreadable and hard to follow with the amount of spoiler tags, if you are waiting to hear the album on the 24th then simply don't visit this thread. y'all know most of this forum has already heard the album by now so that'll be main discussion 90% of the time. i don't go around looking at threads or twitter discussions for shows i haven't seen yet expecting them to be spoiler free... 

it also makes no sense to have pre-release and post-release threads or whatever. there should be one main thread that allows spoilers, discussion of leaks and for insiders to post etc and one no-spoilers thread for people abstaining until release to share their excitement. 

this should be how it's set up:

LDRX Pre-Pre Release Discussion (at this point there aren't really 'spoilers' except for whatever snippet or little tidbit she shares which is almost always read or listened by everyone) 

----- after album announcement ----

LDRX Album Thread (w SPOILERS)

LDRX Spoiler Free Discussion Thread (as we get closer to the album when snippets or leaks or descriptions start popping up, then this one can get hidden on release day) 

there's no need for a post-release thread... just my two cents @ mods and @ ellen 

I would agree with this if it wasn’t for the constant snippets and LQ leaks this era. I don’t want bits of a song spoiled to me if I can’t even listen to the song properly. But I do think still having the spoiler rule in tact when the album has leaked in HQ is very redundant because literally almost every post in here now has a spoiler tag. All people will talk about when the album leaks in HQ is the album. There’s not much to see here for those who don’t want anything spoiled for them. All these spoiler tags in this thread feel very unnatural and annoying tbh. Maybe there should be a rule where discussing snippets and LQ leaks without a spoiler tag isn’t allowed but when the album leaks in HQ it is, because let’s face it, Lanaboards is built on leaks. Separate threads that have spoilers and are spoiler free would create too much of a divide tbh, it probs wouldn’t work out well. Maybe a thread that has all the important updates that only mods can post in would be a better alternative, so people are still up to date without getting anything spoiled to them.

qfrWuBl.png

47 minutes ago, DCooper said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm shook by the lackluster x VB response, I hope I love it :trisha: 

Reveal hidden contents

Omg this is what I like to hear :trisha:

Spoiler

in my eyes it’s still the beautiful song that VB is while being it’s own thing :icant: I feel like og VB is just so dreamy and romanticizes the LA of the past, while TTVB is more modern. It makes VB even more nostalgic than it already was for me :krylie:

sgopYhV.gif

3 minutes ago, lanitataco said:

me when i lie

Spoiler

BUT WHEN THE FIRST THIGN I HEAR FROM THE ALBUM IS "hands on my knees angelina jolie😀" I WAS NOT EXPECTING TIT

Just now, anwdelrey said:

In an ideal world the shocking nature of this album causes it to go viral during its first week and she leverages Tik Tok hype and debuts with 115k I’m manifesting this

i think the girls will jump to ttvb and be shocked and then listen to the album in full