Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, paris texas said:

No, but she always submits the title track to Pop Solo/ROTY/SOTY so there's nothing to be excited about.

:oic2: Maybe they get it right this time. 

Imagine her winning SOTY and AOTY on the same night 

ROTY will probably go to Anti Hero anyway or Kill Bill

:popcorn:

1 minute ago, paris texas said:

No, but she always submits the title track to Pop Solo/ROTY/SOTY so there's nothing to be excited about.

If she submits A&W she actually might have a chance considering the song is popular AND the alphabetical order of the Grammy ballots would give it a major boost.

IMG-7960.jpg

1 minute ago, ivory almond said:

He said it has nothing to do with Ocean Blvd tho
And Kintsugi said "new music" about the surprise

Starting to think Kintsugi was talking about The Grants being the third single and BoZ was talking about something else altogether… :um2: I downgraded my hype for this surprise but if this is it, it’s even worse that my worst expectations 

Lana is a genius. Why does this album feel like a sister album to something like Evermore from Taylor? It is also funny that Margaret sounds a bit like Taylor's dorothea in terms of melody and production. Anyway, I feel like this album has both a lot of old lana stuff + completely new lana stuff and its done so well... Thank you lana for sponsoring my mental breakdowns and spiritual enlightenment... cant believe i just said all this outloud 

Spoiler

If Paris, Texas has a million fans, I'm one of them. If Paris, Texas has 5 fans, I'm one of them. If Paris, Texas has one fan, that one is me. If Paris, Texas has no fans, I'm dead. If the world is against Paris, Texas, I'm against the entire world

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

Starting to think Kintsugi was talking about The Grants being the third single and BoZ was talking about something else altogether… :um2: I downgraded my hype for this surprise but if this is it, it’s even worse that my worst expectations 

maybe boz was talking about the listening parties? or just was fed fake shit to see if he would leak it.

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Just now, Furor Poeticus said:

Even if one decides to be critical about this album it's arguably her best work since Honeymoon :hype:

THIS. SO MUCH. I swear, if you think that honeymoon is good but this one isnt.. youre hypocritical. the only things this album doesnt have is the theatrical in-your-face vintage aesthetic. 

Just now, DietMountainJack said:

Ok so Taco Truck x VB...

Hide contents

Its a good song, like im bopping my shoulders but from the transition it kinda sounds like a fan mix. Love the first half but idk about the VB part :agree:

Spoiler

I actually love the VB part because her vocals are clearer and more melodic than their OG version... 

Can we talk about how exceptionally well lana blends complex sentences and words into the song melody and flow? I fucking love her wordy choruses and lines, but on this one she perfected that

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

Taco truck x VB - ‘signing of bang kiss kiss’. Omg she’s quitting music 😭

me when she released swan song and i had a meltdown

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...