Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Taco Truck Bitch said:

candy necklace when

Neva :eartha:

Spoiler

I’m pretty sure it’ll leak soon but something tells me it’s being hoarded for a particular reason.. :ma:

the gays are gonna love

Spoiler

let the light in. i can already see the grindr profiles... "at your back door, yellin cause i wanna cum in :makeup:"

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

HER FUCKING FOREHEAD AHHHHHHH :thumb3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

the gays are gonna love

Hide contents

let the light in. i can already see the grindr profiles... "at your back door, yellin cause i wanna cum in :makeup:"

HER FUCKING FOREHEAD AHHHHHHH :thumb3:

Queen of the gheiz :smokes:

For those who haven't listened, be ready for this. I don't wanna overhype it, but you're in for a god damn fucking treat.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Tamagotchi said:

Can't wait to listen to Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea fisting for the first time

Spoiler

The best song ever on first listen

5 minutes ago, lanita said:

on the 24th sadly :noparty:

honestly i don't mind this at all. it'll be a nice little treat next friday

giphy.gif

Just now, American Whore said:

honestly i don't mind this at all. it'll be a nice little treat next friday

honestly you’re right – i thought about the whole leak situation and came to the conclusion that i would have been better off listening to the album on the 24th :crossed: oh well…

Spoiler

I'm so so late, but I just wanted to express how this album exemplifies one of my favorite things about Lana, which is her ability to balance fun and complexity with one another. I don't want to jump the gun and say this is my favorite Lana album too early, but I'm leaning towards it being that way for sure

imageproxy.jpg