Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

10 minutes ago, road1029384756 said:

you are more eloquent than I could ever be

7 minutes ago, lanita said:

exactly what @road1029384756 said! your takes are my favourite and i hope you’ll be back soon from your break :) 

:oprah: ty!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Spoiler

If you think about it she wouldn't keep the interludes if Candy Necklace wasn't as fitting so maybe it is gonna be as weird as the interludes 

Just now, Bonita said:
  Hide contents

If you think about it she wouldn't keep the interludes if Candy Necklace wasn't as fitting so maybe it is gonna be as weird as the interludes 

Spoiler

this is what i hope because the weirdness fascinates me

Spoiler

I love the Taco Truck vocals and it's a shame she didn't continue that side of the song honestly. VB is good and all, i like hearing that side of it but i feel left wanting more of that. Fuck

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

omg the full album leaked and we still dont have candy necklace? does that song even exist

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, blackpalmtrees said:
  Hide contents

Fishtail is a beautiful song but the melody gets weird sometimes.. anyone else agree?

Spoiler

Fishtail reminds me of Backfire, especially of

We're always taking trips downtown
Officer Brown's always coming around

Has anyone transcribed Judah yet? I'm interested in religious stuff despite being atheist (I went to a religious school and was constantly in church as a child though lol). I wanna read his full rant and figure out exactly what he's trying to get at so I can piece it together with the album and its themes