Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

14 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

who posted the kintsugi lyrics? i need to check something real quick

7 minutes ago, gunshot said:

do you guys know where can I get the lyrics of all did you know songs?

http://lanaboards.com/topic/16244-did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-pre-release-thread-out-march-24th-2023/?do=findComment&comment=1556404

all lyrics to every song is here

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

omg the full album leaked and we still dont have candy necklace? does that song even exist

Spoiler

idk I don't believe in the existence of candy necklace until I hear it :et:

Happy as the moonshine

Spoiler

Right now it's so hard to place this album in a ranking list but at the moment, it's like this for me. 

1. UV

2 HM

3. Ocean Blvd

4 AKA

5 NFR

6 BTD

7 COCC

8 BB

9 LFL

Its difficult because I love parts of COCC and the others and there's reasons for me but this one is just.... LDR at her finest imo

OH I KNOW! Taco Truck reminds me of a better Looking For America 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

I’ve been sure about UV and NFR being my fav albums but now i can officially add the third one… The legendary ms. Ocean Blvd

:worship:

Same but with HM instead of UV. The third spot in my top3 has always been dependent on my mood but I have a feeling that once I listen to OB (haven’t listened to the leaks), it would take that place rightfully.

1 minute ago, American Whore said:
  Hide contents

OH I KNOW! Taco Truck reminds me of a better Looking For America 

Spoiler

Sometimes I think I know what to expect from a song and then someone says something like this LOL. I'm so excited!!! It really seems like everyone is reacting differently to different things but overall overwhelmingly positive. :party:

i'll admit it really bums me out that the album leaked and everyone is already enjoying it and then on wednesday there's gonna be the listening parties so by that point literally everyone will have gotten to hear the record yet i still have to wait til release day since there's no listening parties anywhere near me and i'm not gonna listen to the leak and it almost feels like the world is out to get me and i know this sounds whiny and its no one else's problem but my own but it sucks

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

Excluding Candy Necklace since we haven't heard it yet, here's my current track ranking

Spoiler

Grandfather

Let The Light In

Fingertips

Taco Truck x VB
Fishtail

A&W 

Kintsugi

Peppers

Ocean Boulevard

The Grants

Margaret

Paris, Texas

Sweet

Jon Batise Interlude

Judah Smith Interlude

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, DCooper said:

Hide contents

Sometimes I think I know what to expect from a song and then someone says something like this LOL. I'm so excited!!! It really seems like everyone is reacting differently to different things but overall overwhelmingly positive. :party:

Lmao this is so true and funny

Spoiler

Taco truck being called slutty, horny etc and then someone comes on and compares it with fucking Looking for America (which I love btw)   :thumb3:

9 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

i'll admit it really bums me out that the album leaked and everyone is already enjoying it and then on wednesday there's gonna be the listening parties so by that point literally everyone will have gotten to hear the record yet i still have to wait til release day since there's no listening parties anywhere near me and i'm not gonna listen to the leak and it almost feels like the world is out to get me and i know this sounds whiny and its no one else's problem but my own but it sucks

dont worry gurl, im so tempted to play the fucking album rn but there is still Candy Necklace & im not gonna listen to it unless the album is full. So, we're the same page tbh

9 minutes ago, RELIGION said:

Hide contents

what is the first 2 lines she says in Sweet??

Spoiler

stars in my eyes

hiking up Griffith?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

11 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

It's more upbeat than LFA but it's similar in vibe i would say

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

56 minutes ago, lemonadedelrey said:
  Hide contents

Taco truck is starting to grow on me more, but I still feel like the VB part should’ve been like.. 1 minute at the end and the taco truck would be the majority of the song. I love the “lake placid” part though 

Absolutely agree.

10 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Lmao this is so true and funny

Hide contents

Taco truck being called slutty, horny etc and then someone comes on and compares it with fucking Looking for America (which I love btw)   :thumb3:

Spoiler

Did I lie tho? I mean :nails: 

giphy.gif