Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, bambi eyes said:
  Hide contents

why am i not seeing anyone talk about grandfather in here:trisha: this song is literally so good that when i first listened to it i started smiling because it felt like a fairy tale to me.

Spoiler

Probably because most people heard it in that initial batch of leaks

4 minutes ago, shadesofearthquakes said:

Y'all don't understand i am about to CRY i love LTLI sm

the way i pictured my bf and i slow dancing to this.... i cannot stop crying it's so beautiful. their voices are so perfect together 

1 minute ago, Three White Butterflies said:

I’m thinking about the album 

ive been listening to it all day fr

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

basically can sing every song now from what i can understand is being said. she is like the only artist im able to remember lyrics for so quick.

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Spoiler

Anyways… since the vibe is disgusting right now. Can we talk about incredible grandfather is?? Holy fuck tho, it needs to be longer. 
Paris Texas is my Tim burton music box fantasy 

ltli is giving both “I’m waiting by your back door, let me come in” and “grandma said she’ll leave the lights on for me” 

kintsugi is perfect to have an existential crisis to 

Margaret is a warm hug 

Peppers is so summery and fun 

taco truck is an LA anthem 

Fishtail is a grown up Lizzy grant ulta feminine and naive with a side of power 

Loves it 

9 minutes ago, bambi eyes said:
  Hide contents

why am i not seeing anyone talk about grandfather in here:trisha: this song is literally so good that when i first listened to it i started smiling because it felt like a fairy tale to me.

Spoiler

The way it starts to get lost in the noise in the middle and then gives FIILY vibes :crying4:

GOD IF YOURE NEAR ME SEND ME THREE WHITE BUTTERFLIES :paris:

5 minutes ago, lanitataco said:

basically can sing every song now from what i can understand is being said. she is like the only artist im able to remember lyrics for so quick.

SAME. it’s crazy. when i listen to a lana song for the 4th time and i can already sing it all, i really surprise myself lol

hello

yes, when i read the comment, i immediately removed the phrase and sent it to the other, more experienced mods for review

i was unsure if it broke guidelines, so have since hidden the posts regarding it and am waiting for further guidance from elle

i agree that the comment was completely unnacceptable and disgusting hence the removal and possible wp and mq

for now, please do not discuss it

blaming mods and saying there is 'grazing' to fit a narrative against the site or the mods in general is the farthest thing from the truth, and one mod trying to check multiple threads means things may take a moment to get to

we are trying our best. 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Spoiler

k, just finished crying to Let The Light In
won't stop talking about this masterpiece any time soon, prolly my 4th favorite Lana song of all time

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden