Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

When you know, you know! :hair:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I've had to push back my listening date to Friday evening instead because i want to listen to Candy Necklace with the rest of the album, but i have no idea why it hasn't leaked yet. I dont know how im gonna survive going the whole day seeing it on Spotify :oprah2: But this time next week i'll be ascending :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Spoiler

I like we got the VB demo on TT. But I don't understand why she mixed both of these songs together. They don't really match. And I don't get why she ended the album with a song that, yes, is iconic, but it was already on another album. Like this, the ending feels like she is recycling and referencing herself, which is fine. but it lacks originality. What do you all think?

1 minute ago, AlexVirtuell said:
  Hide contents

I like we got the VB demo on TT. But I don't understand why she mixed both of these songs together. And I don't get why she ended the album with a song that, yes, is iconic, but it was already on another album. Like this, the ending feels like she is recycling and referencing herself, which is fine. but it lacks originality. What do you all think?

i think that.. if its a good song idrgaf :hide:

Spoiler

but in all seriousness yeah  i wouldve put it somewhere else in the album

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

Spoiler

I’d rate the album an 8 currently, but I’d never rank an album of hers overall  within the first week.  For me it takes months or even a year to properly make a determination where it ranks alongside her other albums . Songs you first love, end up being mid within a few weeks and then fade into the background. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

8 minutes ago, Harry Nilsson said:

I guess based on the l*aks a lot of users have rated the album in the last few hours (I think yesterday there were only two ratings), aoty coming 

https://www.albumoftheyear.org/ratings/user-highest-rated/2023/

That doesn’t really matter rn when the general public doesn’t have access to it. Wait until there’s at least 3000+ ratings, not just 90 lol. Only Lana super fans are rating it right now 

12 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i'm trying not to listen to the album again until release but its so hard :oprah2:

Would you say the record has some sort of cohesion? Like the tracks are all in the same universe in some ways? 

8Qg234E.gif

Just now, Sweet said:

Would you say the record has some sort of cohesion? Like the tracks are all in the same universe in some ways? 

Spoiler

absolutely. all the songs go together so well and flow amazingly well

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23