Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

still cannot get over paris, texas. it elicits such a longing to get far away from where i am and experience new places and people. the way she sings makes me feel like i’m flying. i tear up as soon as i hear that first piano trill at the start of the song 🥺

10 hours ago, White Dress said:

how is it scientifically possible to dislike VB I genuinely don’t understand :toofloppy:

Nothing happens for 9 minutes…

Spoiler

i’m on acid and listening to taco truck  rn and it got me thinking that “carlitos way” was an excuse to lana to say “wey” in spanish. 

Kinda like “Carlitos, Wey!” 

Ugh she is a true latina and true latinos know this :trisha:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Just now, Paris Hilton said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i’m on acid and listening to taco truck  rn and it got me thinking that “carlitos way” was an excuse to lana to say “wey” in spanish. 

The mother she is 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

kintsugi is the song where everyone has their iphone flashes up and cry :trisha:

2 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:
  Hide contents

ugh love the power of drugs

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

6 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:
  Hide contents

This reminds me when I took acid and listened to VB and thought she was singing about the rings of Saturn 

sgopYhV.gif

Just now, George Parasol said:
  Hide contents

I'm listening to Kintsugi and your comment popped up right as this lyric came on in the song

HELP our connected era bestie this song makes me weak I legitimately don’t understand how anyone can dislike this song it’s so pure, authentic, the most heartfelt Lana song I’ve ever heard in her entire discography :trisha:

Just now, esotericfaerie said:

is the person who got that early copy of the album still not budging on candy necklace?? 

they better i wanna know how it sounds like

7 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:
  Hide contents

One time many moons ago I was on cid and some other things  and listened to honeymoon on repeat for almost 24 hours. That’s why it’s my favorite album. I thought she was directly talking to me :icant: gotta do that with ocean blvd now. Watch me show up to the listening event fuckin plastered