Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

I don’t know why, but I really like the pastor’s interlude with the music and the creepy laughs. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

4 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Your guys description of 

Hide contents

sweet makes me nervous I dn why, like Disney princess??? Beautiful 2.0?? Only song I’m nervous about not liking 

It’s Lana as 

Spoiler

A middle aged swedish woman who loves the ice cold winter and escaping into the woods as she reminisces on her relationship that she just ran away from, she’s penning a letter for her love to find her where he knows she’ll go to lock his love in

8 minutes ago, maysparkle said:
  Hide contents

I don’t know why, but I really like the pastor’s interlude with the music and the creepy laughs. 

Spoiler

I hated it at first, but then I took the time to try and transcribe it and now that I know everything he's saying it's much more enjoyable, especially reading while listening... but it's still by far my least favorite thing by lana ever

3 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Your guys description of 

Hide contents

sweet makes me nervous I dn why, like Disney princess??? Beautiful 2.0?? Only song I’m nervous about not liking 

Spoiler

Sweet is not corny like beautiful and idk her way of singing is very enchanting but it’s not straight up cliche disney princess. Good song.

17 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Your guys description of 

Hide contents

its not as bad as beautiful dw

its top5 for me probably

Spoiler

Am I crazy to think Kintsugi should have been even longer :trisha: 

I would have loved if there was more space to breathe between some of the verses. Like that little whistle passage alone could have went an entire minute and :trisha: 

it’s still a perfect song but I need a 12 minute mix :trisha: 

what brain rotted idiots didn’t like this again 

Spoiler

You guys are gonna crucify me. The jon batiste interlude is literally my favorite thing on the record. It might be my favorite thing Lana has EVER done. I’m not joking lmao It’s one of the most incredible things I’ve ever heard in my 25 years on this planet. Her sweet voice, his passion, the beautiful piano, the laughter, the darkness, oh my god. I can’t get enough of it. Lana’s little genuine laugh in it and him just sounding so hyped over what they’re creating.. it’s art. Please someone tell me candy necklace had elements of this… Holy fuck :squidward: