Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

13 hours ago, brooklyn bitch said:

sometimes I think people just like visual eras more than the actual music which is why UV stans are so hard to please….if Ocean Blvd actually had visuals it would definitely be at the top of people’s list….cause the music is objectively better than NFR. I said what I said :oprah3:

lol. No.

Spoiler

I love to love to love to love ya

I hate to hate to hate to hate ya

I want to want to want to want you

and I need to need to need to need youuuuuu

15 hours ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i hate seeing people outside of this thread asking and getting links, they didn't have to suffer like us to get to this point :eartha2:

Candy necklace on my pussy…don’t you want to open me up

Candy necklace on my pussy…do you want to lick me out 

sgopYhV.gif

20 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:
  Hide contents

Am I crazy to think Kintsugi should have been even longer :trisha: 

I would have loved if there was more space to breathe between some of the verses. Like that little whistle passage alone could have went an entire minute and :trisha: 

it’s still a perfect song but I need a 12 minute mix :trisha: 

what brain rotted idiots didn’t like this again 

Apollo 353 makes extended mixes of Lana's tracks on YT. Wait for that - their Norman Rockwell and Chemtrails stuff are brilliant.. exhibit A:

15 minutes ago, lemonadedelrey said:
  Hide contents

You guys are gonna crucify me. The jon batiste interlude is literally my favorite thing on the record. It might be my favorite thing Lana has EVER done. I’m not joking lmao It’s one of the most incredible things I’ve ever heard in my 25 years on this planet. Her sweet voice, his passion, the beautiful piano, the laughter, the darkness, oh my god. I can’t get enough of it. Lana’s little genuine laugh in it and him just sounding so hyped over what they’re creating.. it’s art. Please someone tell me candy necklace had elements of this… Holy fuck :squidward:

STOP YALLL IM TRYING TO BE STRONG :crying5:

5 minutes ago, PARADISEMOTEL said:

STOP YALLL IM TRYING TO BE STRONG :crying5:

Just a week left baby!! Listen to your fav album and pretend it’s the first time you’re hearing it lol trust me I cheapened my experience by listening too soon 

you can do it! But once it’s out, listen to that interlude twice for me :sass:

1 minute ago, shadesofearthquakes said:

When FJM releases a solo version of Let the Light In to correspond with Lana’s version of Buddy’s Rendezvous :true:

I would actually love that... with Lana doing his equivalent parts... i love his voice