Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

7 minutes ago, Obduration said:
  Hide contents

I think Margaret is gonna be my first dance at my wedding soon 

this is so cute congrats :smile4:

you guys are making me so excited for the album :trisha: i haven't listened to the leaks and plan not to, so we'll see how that goes, but i'm so hyped ! i need to stay strong tho i have a whole evening planned for the 24th :defeated:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

9 minutes ago, Lum said:

is there any reason Candy Necklace hasn't shown it's face yet?? i read somewhere earlier it was a last minute add on, is that true??

Spoiler

It's being held hostage until someone uploads a version of Let the Light In without Father John Misty.

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones

15 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

ughh someone leak that screaming song pls

Do we think that screaming song is Burn You where I Belong or whatever it was called

14 minutes ago, Lum said:

is there any reason Candy Necklace hasn't shown it's face yet?? i read somewhere earlier it was a last minute add on, is that true??

Yeah, there was a different song in its place but it got swapped out last minute. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Spoiler

Okay with listening to everything except for Candy Necklace, I’m sooo blown away like omgggg I only listened once to the second portion of the album and the themes and messages are so sweet and heartfelt on the album  I think it’s for sure magnum opus level and will only grow better with time like NFR. Let the light I want played at my wedding. There were so many moments I was left jaw dropped. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Just now, taco truck said:

Is candy necklace finally gonna leak now that someone has the vinyl lol

Spoiler

If they have the right equipment, sure. But I'd go for a CD rip tbh

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones

Just out of curiosity.. and sorry if it’s already been answered (I’ve dropped out of this thread a bit) 

is it obvious which songs were Pearl watch me on ring a bell psycho lifeguard? And if so.. which songs do they match to?

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Just now, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Just out of curiosity.. and sorry if it’s already been answered (I’ve dropped out of this thread a bit) 

is it obvious which songs were Pearl watch me on ring a bell psycho lifeguard? And if so.. which songs do they match to?

None as far as i’ve analysed the album. But we still have to hear Candy Necklace so we shall see