Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

she could've scrapped sweet for the screamo song. honestly that would've made it an almost perfect album for me. 

the only things I dont like about this album:
sweet is entirely boring & pointless imo

Margaret im not too big a fan of but I think it'll grow on me
fishtail is weird. I am not loving it at ALL but im living for the production choices. hope it grows on me, but some of the lyrics are just corny imo
Taco Truck goes too hard into the VB thing, should loop back into TT verse at the end. 

basically, add a final verse to TT, remove sweet... and the album is like a 9/10 for me easily.

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Where is everyone getting the leaks from? Discord server? What 

mod note: user was warned for this post.

Don't ask where to find leaks!

Edited by fishtails

Spoiler

so apparently the girl with the vinyl isn’t giving Candy Necklace up.. At this point there’s probably a lot of people with the vinyl so it’s only a matter of time :ma:

Spoiler

I am so impressed with this album. It’s hard to find the words but it’s almost what BTD should have been at the time: cinematic, not over produced, beautiful melodies, some but not overwhelming hip hop influences. A long album which has something for every mood. Whilst every song sounds different, it does feel cohesive somehow. Vocally, she’s doing cool stuff I have not heard from her before. I currently don’t have a ranking for the songs because as a full body of work they all work so well together. 
My ranking of her albums before this was : NFR>Ultraviolence>Honeymoon>The rest

but I feel like DYKTTUOB is coming to take over NFR in my ranking.

5 hours ago, Enco said:

The only thing i agree with u about is that this album is a lot like Honeymoon in terms that at its initial release many people who don’t click with the songs immediately will be underwhelmed  because they might expect something grander but overtime they will realize the poetic and cinematic masterpiece that this is album is as they did with HM

With the Difference that hm is really a cinematic masterpiece.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It