Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

12 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I mean.. if candy necklace was a last min swap out (and that’s why nobody has it).. shouldn’t they have the song that it was swapped for? Surely? 

I like the way you think yup

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

54 minutes ago, samjwyk said:

Where is everyone getting the apples from? Discord server? What 

mod note: user was warned for this post.

Don't ask where to find apples!

Excuse me? What's the procedure then

Edited by samjwyk

1 hour ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:
  Hide contents

she could've scrapped sweet for the screamo song. honestly that would've made it an almost perfect album for me. 

the only things I dont like about this album:
sweet is entirely boring & pointless imo

Margaret im not too big a fan of but I think it'll grow on me
fishtail is weird. I am not loving it at ALL but im living for the production choices. hope it grows on me, but some of the lyrics are just corny imo
Taco Truck goes too hard into the VB thing, should loop back into TT verse at the end. 

basically, add a final verse to TT, remove sweet... and the album is like a 9/10 for me easily.

so it's an 8

Spoiler

wait up y'all is she sampling You Are The Reason - Calum Scott in Kintsugi or am i tripping

Hide contents

she could've scrapped sweet for the screamo song. honestly that would've made it an almost perfect album for me. 

fishtail is weird. I am not loving it at ALL but im living for the production choices. hope it grows on me, but some of the lyrics are just corny imo
Taco Truck goes too hard into the VB thing, should loop back into TT verse at the end. 

basically, add a final verse to TT, remove sweet... and the album is like a 9/10 for me easily.

Spoiler

Margaret’s lyrics are corny af. When I heard “when you know you know” I thought it was a joke at first.

24 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I mean.. if candy necklace was a last min swap out (and that’s why nobody has it).. shouldn’t they have the song that it was swapped for? Surely? 

exactly, that's what i thought too :bebe: but if they think it might be reused they might not want to leak it, or maybe it's the opposite, they leaked dealer the second we learned it was going to be used for blue banisters lol, so maybe the fact that it's not meant to be reused makes them want to gatekeep it, anyway after 2021 and 2022 i think we as a fandom are past begging for unreleased songs :awkney2:

3 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

tripping

Spoiler

when she sings "im in the mountains" it sounds so much like the "i'd climb every mountain" in that song:rip:

10 hours ago, x VB said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So I shouldn’t expect electric guitars and stuff like the original one but just the vocals from the piano part right? :um2:

Spoiler

Yeah no electric guitar but some beats instead. I don't know if it's trap of what but it's dark and it's really good (but I still think it's a weird addition to the song :hide:)

giphy.gif

Hide contents

SHE SHOULDVE SCRAPPED JUDAH FOR SCREAMO:crying:

Spoiler

I know no one asked :makeup:

GOD: Kintsugi, Sweet, Fingertips, Ocean Blvd, Let The Light In

Beautiful: The Grants, Paris Texas, Grandfather (Manifesting Candy Necklace into this category or higher:hooker:)

i cant stop listening  :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

nice: Taco Truck pt I

ok: A&W

not for me (no hate tho): Peppers, x VB, Margaret, Fishtail + Interludes