Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, White Dress said:

Do people really willingly go to… services… like whatever Judah Priest is screaming about? That is appealing to some people? :toofunny: Lana we will get you out of there! 

idk he seems pretty moderate could be worse

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

5 minutes ago, lanitataco said:

someone fact check me on this i have a hearing impairment dfliskadffrbvgdfr

Spoiler

I hear

? All my friends

and

You better run

you better run run run

your head’s on fire

Run away like you’re head’s on fire

Just now, lanitataco said:

idk he seems pretty moderate could be worse

Screaming like that is “moderate”? I have nothing to do with religion and genuinely have no idea lol I just can’t imagine sitting through that without hysterically laughing at the ridiculousness. 

Definitely deleting that track. Would have made sense I guess if the track that was there instead of CN still was there but it’s just disturbing and unpleasant for me rn 

if candy necklance is anything like how shes singing in the interlude i think leakers have her best song on lock :trisha:

1 minute ago, White Dress said:

Screaming like that is “moderate”? I have nothing to do with religion and genuinely have no idea lol I just can’t imagine sitting through that without hysterically laughing at the ridiculousness. 

Definitely deleting that track. Would have made sense I guess if the track that was there instead of CN still was there but it’s just disturbing and unpleasant for me rn 

x2

Just now, White Dress said:

Screaming like that is “moderate”?

i mean politically. i looked up some of his stuff and he a lil woke :true: at least it wasnt a joel osteen interlude

9 minutes ago, lanitataco said:

someone fact check me on this i have a hearing impairment dfliskadffrbvgdfr

Spoiler

This is what I hear too, not sure about the last two lines, though it sounds like the way your head's on fire to me as well.

there's a record store about an hour and a half away from where i live where we heard they already had the album so my husband called for me but they said they've already had a bunch of people try to buy it but they can't sell it yet :crying5:

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

i'm somewhat worried about CN.. like, a track between two interludes NEEDS to be phenomenal or at least really different, and it seems the track that got replaced was exactly that:toofunny:

4 minutes ago, lanitataco said:

if candy necklance is anything like how shes singing in the interlude i think leakers have her best song on lock :trisha:

Spoiler

I NEED candy necklace to have those same vocals:crying: none of these hoes that have the vinyl will confirm for me though:uh:

Just now, wilting daisy said:

there's a record store about an hour and a half away from where i live where we heard they already had the album so my husband called for me but they said they've already had a bunch of people try to buy it but they can't sell it yet :crying5:

LMAOOO

Just now, wilting daisy said:

where’s this 

2 minutes ago, DNC said:

i'm somewhat worried about CN.. like, a track between two interludes NEEDS to be phenomenal or at least really different, and it seems the track that got replaced was exactly that:toofunny:

i think this album is the last demo mix from like 6 months ago