Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, lanitataco said:

what is spotify first? im an apple music girlie idk what it means. :facepalm: spotify's store front? i know they sell merch now

I see what you mean with your question now. Yeah, if your spotify user they will send you email with a link to buy the exclusive for said artist you listen to alot but anyone with that link can buy it, You dont need to have spotify.

Just now, ultrabanisters said:
  Hide contents

GET HIGH

zp4ox8lh1ny81.jpg?auto=webp&s=3be3819788a21ffa4cc38c21fc798eb4f00d9400

DROP ACID

lana-del-ray-new-video.gif

NEVER DIE

ValuableWhoppingHammerheadbird-size_rest

she so real bc those drugs cant kill you :oprah3:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

I'm glad Venice Bitch turned into its final form for NFR! becoming the classic it is. But I also think ending DYKTTATUOB with the demo version makes sense sonically and it contrasts so much with the heavy themes from the first half of the album. It's kinda giving :peace:

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

The only thing keeping me from listening to this album is the fear I’m going to get a virus on my phone:ahhney:

download ad blocker so the site doesnt spam you with 25 tabs

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Say this every album but I really want a behind the scenes process/breakdown lol. 

Like in what order were the songs recorded. How did they evolve and change.  

the fact that Lana is always working makes it all that much more interesting. 

hopefully one day we got our documentary lol. 

28 minutes ago, brooklyn bitch said:

…..delete this lol

i was thinking about.

Spoiler

Once you strip the few gospel and hiphop elements, it's a pure folk record. I just wish it was like that through and through. Been listening to it over and over and the production is so jarring. Gospel, piano ballad, Radiohead-style alternative rock, hip hop, folk, folk, folk, folk, hip hop... Great songs and all but it's a very disjointed record. I wonder if Pitchfork and other critics will feel the same. But even the piano ballads (ocean boulevard and sweet, for example) have totally different production. It's funny how Born to Die had a large number of producers but had a consistent sound. This one has only three with Jack being top dog, and it's still sounds like a mix tape. That's the only reason why I can only have it below NFR, BTD, UV and Chem. Like them or not, but those records had their own sound and stuck to it. Pop/rock/folk with a few variations but very consistent records. Am I the only one who thinks this?

Just now, venicebitch said:
  Hide contents

kintsugi is the worst song on the album but its still a good song either way so thats a win

Spoiler

For me, the interludes and fingertips are the obvious worst ones. But Kintsugi is definitely one of the more boring ones.