Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

The way we still don't have Candy Necklace :hellno:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

18 minutes ago, ldrcultleader said:

Questions for those who already heard the album. :)

Which of her albums/songs do you think Ocean Blvd sounds the most like or have the same vibe? 
Does she use her lower register? 
How would you rate the album out of 10?debby-ryan-meme.gif

Spoiler

A 9.5 out of 10, would have been 10/10 if not for the 

Spoiler

Second half of 🌮🚛

1 minute ago, Ultraviolencez said:

yall dont overplay the leaks cuz u better stream the album a lot when it comes out

will be impossible to overplay this album

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

10 minutes ago, summer bummer said:

get ready for the notifs 😭😭

Ahahahaha! It's just my opinion. Obviously, I'm happy that it has its fanbase. I'll take 

Spoiler

Taco Truck as my top track this time around. It's an exemplary Lana song for me.

Spoiler

can we talk about how the venice bitch sample was not needed? i thought it was gonna flow beautifully together, but it ended up just being a remix of the original song. i could appreciate taco truck all by itself without the ending tbh. (i'm a venice bitch enthusiast btw)

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

17 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

I don’t know about you but I’m still waiting on that surprise :lange: the music video(s) too :bebe:

same here!! Like... can Bozo come back to COME CLEAN about the alleged surprise already... :bebe:

Delulufesting a very good unreleased collection to be released and visual Ocean Blvd album :silly:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1 minute ago, neon palms sway said:

This gif is killing me omg

gif was me bc i thought i was going to hate it bc the snippet was ehhh but this song ended me

fag hag hates it she doesnt understand

2 minutes ago, HoneymoonSwan said:
  Hide contents

can we talk about how the venice bitch sample was not needed? i thought it was gonna flow beautifully together, but it ended up just being a remix of the original song. i could appreciate taco truck all by itself without the ending tbh. (i'm a venice bitch enthusiast btw)

Spoiler

she was just being goofy in the studio

1 minute ago, HoneymoonSwan said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Exactly like it just feels like they were trying to recreate A&W’s magic :trisha: I’m so torn because the love for this album is crazy and I even love this album but it’s really gonna take some time to appreciate some of the choices made here

@littleredpartydress seeing the light on the collapse of the century 

Spoiler

Fishtail

iktr!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, HoneymoonSwan said:
  Hide contents

set up for the tour when she does the whole album live start to finish so she has time to wave goodbye