Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, FallingCherry said:

Which SYML song does Paris Texas sample already? Is it just the instrumental?

I Wanted To Leave

Yes it uses it as the instrumental

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

9 minutes ago, picoblvd said:

is Jon batiste interlude creeping up into anyone else’s top 5… i love it so much I’m sorry :flutter:

yes!! I barely gave it a listen but now I’m really appreciating it. I just wish Lana’s voice was more audible so I could know what she was singing 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Just now, lanitataco said:

what lyrics hit you the hardest from each song?

Spoiler

But I can’t say I run when things get hard

It's just that I don’t trust myself with my heart

But I’ve had to let it break a little more 

Cause they say that's what it's for 

:trisha::trisha:

Just now, Psychedelic Pussy said:
  Hide contents

I didn’t like buddy’s rendezvous but let the light in is fucking godly 

It's amazing and I think it could be on chemtrails, it really fits !!

1 minute ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:
  Hide contents

The lake placid shoutout in taco truck will never not be a serve. Such an iconic track, it’s giving “random Soundcloud rapper does a remix of a famous song” but in a legendaric way

Spoiler

i wonder if she went there to get high and drop acid and never die

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Taco Truck x VB

Spoiler

completely obsessed, I totally disagree that VB seems randomly tacked on, I think it's a perfect ending to the album. After the incredibly vast journey we just went on, to return to one of her most sprawling iconic song but twist it into something darker like this blows my fucking mind. There's something sinister about it, I don't know how to explain it LOL. It's like to took every feeling that Venice Bitch evokes and inverted the colours. Venice Bitch has such a free feeling to it that I've always found peaceful and wide open, but this is her evil sister down in a claustrophobic basement club somewhere and it really makes me wonder where she's going next. I think it's a fascinating ending to an incredibly bold and creative masterpiece of an album

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Taco Truck x VB

Hide contents

completely obsessed, I totally disagree that VB seems randomly tacked on, I think it's a perfect ending to the album. After the incredibly vast journey we just went on, to return to one of her most sprawling iconic song but twist it into something darker like this blows my fucking mind. There's something sinister about it, I don't know how to explain it LOL. It's like to took every feeling that Venice Bitch evokes and inverted the colours. Venice Bitch has such a free feeling to it that I've always found peaceful and wide open, but this is her evil sister down in a claustrophobic basement club somewhere and it really makes me wonder where she's going next. I think it's a fascinating ending to an incredibly bold and creative masterpiece of an album

THIS :nails:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif