Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

I was struggling Taco Truck initially, or rather the VB part, but it is realllllly growing on me. It’s been on repeat this morning :makeup:

I do wish the first part was longer, but for being nearly 6:00 it feels less than 3:00. I think the way it keeps changing keeps it fresh. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

I truly think people who stan Fishtail & the ×VB part are ahead of time:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, DCooper said:
  Hide contents

The x VB haters will come around one day :oprah3:

Are they "haters"? Or do they just not like it much, or as much as you? I may have missed some hardcore hate for x VB here, but I haven't seen it. 

Just now, margaret soty said:

Lust for Life

Why didnt NFR? I dont think that was a #1 but it seemed like the GP liked it. At least more than LFL but LFL if i remember had good marketing and was kinda near her peak. i think its safe to say shell be in the top 10 but i dont think #1... :bebe:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

1 minute ago, Vertimus said:

Are they "haters"? Or do they just not like it much, or as much as you? I may have missed some hardcore hate for x VB here, but I haven't seen it. 

Not everything is so literal, I'm not being that serious lol. But yes a lot of people seem to really dislike the xVB part

Just now, George Parasol said:

Well if I'm being honest, I am pretty new to this side of the fandom.

were a bunch of broke fags we dont have money to buy 34508426 copies like some stans be doing for other artists but we are allowed to buy a 3!! :oprah3:

not our faults.. i just want the poster from the target edition but ofc its on another album edition! :true:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

2 minutes ago, lanitataco said:

Why didnt NFR? I dont think that was a #1 but it seemed like the GP liked it. At least more than LFL but LFL if i remember had good marketing and was kinda near her peak. i think its safe to say shell be in the top 10 but i dont think #1... :bebe:

NFR sold really well it just didn’t hit #1 because some huge artists released that week as well.

UV sold 182k.

HM sold 115k.
LFL sold 108k.

NFR sold 105k.

Chemtrails sold 75k.

Blue Banisters 33k.

1 minute ago, lanitataco said:

Norman was #3. I think this album could debut at #3 or #2.

1 minute ago, lanitataco said:

NFR was a grower, sleeper hit in a way. It came in at #2 or #3 I think.

LFL had everybody hyped and ready, all the magazines and publicity... awww good times lol.

2 minutes ago, lanitataco said:

i dont remember nfr being widely praised as it is now until a bit later

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

2 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

did anything happen today? :silly:

All of Ocean Blvd has leaked exept Candy neckalce :defeated:

Just now, DLT said:

NFR was a grower, sleeper hit in a way. It came in at #2 or #3 I think.

LFL had everybody hyped and ready, all the magazines and publicity... awww good times lol.

NFR sold nearly as well as LFL it was just that release week I think Tool or some big band released an album.

titty pic box set deluxe album with 5 bonus tracks dropping on release day

Titty art is censored on streaming services but not on the exclusive vinyl from her store. It’s iconic. It’s legendary. It’s showstopping. The new deluxe tracks are Fucking incredible 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Manifesting.. :beyonce:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: