Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

12 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Reveal hidden contents

I think it's complicated, she is agreeing during the sermon so I don't think she's mocking him, but she also chose to take the sermon and turn it into something unsettling and borderline frightening. Instead of choosing production to lift up his words, she decided to create an atmosphere of unease around it which is very interesting. She also cuts him off right as he says it's all about him, and then continues on with her chaotic journey. The Jon Baptiste Interlude comes so soon after, and even though the production is also intense there, there's something a lot more euphoric about the track. To me it's like she's taking the messages she wants from Judah, but also recognizing the problematic nature of the delivery in a way, and then thriving so much more when she's surrounded by the energy of music and creating art.

Spoiler

Fully agree with your analysis, I also like the added echo sometimes when Lana laughs, adds to the uneasy feeling. At least it sounds like they added an echo.

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

all i'm saying...

is that if i had CN i would leak it asap cause you people went through enough

give this man a vinyl pls

1 hour ago, DCooper said:

Not everything is so literal, I'm not being that serious lol. But yes a lot of people seem to really dislike the xVB part

'Hate' is a prety strong word when you're directing it towards others. 

1 hour ago, DCooper said:

LMAO I called Sunrise and asked it they have Lana's new album and he was like "how new?" so I said brand new, then he checks the system and he's like it says we have 7 copies but I haven't seen it, what does it look like? I explain, then he keeps looking, and he's like oh ya we do have it I found it, so I was like great I'll come now, and he's like oh wait we have it but it's not on the shelves it says it comes out March 24th :toofunny:

tell him the album came out on March 10th already

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

so…that was bust. 

i went to my local sunrise records and they didn’t have the vinyl..told me it was coming out next week🙄 it took everything in me not to sneak to the back and commit theft 

1 minute ago, baddisease said:

has CN leaked yet?

no, and the fact that there are people on here with the vinyl that haven't leaked it yet even tho they were here begging for the album to leak just last week and now they wanna play hero being like "it's wrong let her have this"

kinda hypocrite if u ask me :brandy:

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

no, and the fact that there are people on here with the vinyl that haven't leaked it yet even tho they were here begging for the album to leak just last week and now they wanna play hero being like "it's wrong let her have this"

kinda hypocrite if u ask me :brandy:

Facts are facts.

People took advantage of this thread to be updated about l3aks and stuff and just when they got the album,  they disappeared and decided to not share l3ak with the others.  Jthe level of disrespect.

LEAK IT OR I WILL CURSE YOU 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Mistress999 said:

Facts are facts.

People took advantage of this thread to be updated about l3aks and stuff and just when they got the album,  they disappeared and decided to not share l3ak with the others.  Jthe level of disrespect.

exactly, no team spirit at all, they got the song and they're fine, but screw the others :mariah::usrsney:

Was at Barnes & Noble and decided to look at the vinyl and cds to see if they happened to put it out early... they seem like the kind of place that wouldn't be paying attention and make a mistake... but nope. Why can't good things ever happen to meeeeee