Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, WhitehotOcean said:
  Hide contents

has margaret a grandiose instrumental as it’s the track with more instruments? i mean are u able to notice this? i’m asking also because candy necklace seems to have a lot as well

Spoiler

It sounds rich, but not bombastic. Just a full sounding lush production, if that makes sense. 

14 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

no, and the fact that there are people on here with the vinyl that haven't leaked it yet even tho they were here begging for the album to leak just last week and now they wanna play hero being like "it's wrong let her have this"

kinda hypocrite if u ask me :brandy:

who else in here got the vinyl early 

2 minutes ago, WhitehotOcean said:
  Reveal hidden contents

has margaret a grandiose instrumental as it’s the track with more instruments? i mean are u able to notice this? i’m asking also because candy necklace seems to have a lot as well

Spoiler

Kinda? But it doesn't really sound that much fuller than other songs from the album (apart from the piano tracks).

I think it depends a lot on how are the instruments used and not the number :um2:

giphy.gif

My theory is: This is a calculated strategic move to hide Candy Necklace from us. Just so it can debut on Spotify with mad numbers because they know we'll all be streaming tf out of this song after it actually comes out. And then Lana is going to make this an official single with a high budget mv comes with it.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I missed the discussions today. Did you guys talk about the Mojo 80/100 review? What do you think this means for the metacritic score? 

edit: just checked that they gave the same score for HM, COCC and BB. Couldn’t see their review. So I guess we can’t really deduce anything from this. Their only criticism was the pastor pretty much. I fear that other critics will react the same way..

i mean unless they want ben and ed to set the authorities on them for copyright infringement i wouldnt leak it either... :ma: the album is literally out in less than a week you can wait for one song

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i mean unless they want ben and ed to set the authorities on them for copyright infringement i wouldnt leak it either... :ma: the album is literally out in less than a week you can wait for one song

It's not like anyone will know it was them :facepalm: if #that site doesn't care about actual illegal shit why would they bother to track down who leaked a Lana Del Rey song

2 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

I missed the discussions today. Did you guys talk about the Mojo 80/100 review? What do you think this means for the metacritic score? 

Well it just depends on what other publications rate it. Metacritic is an average score of all the major publications’ ratings. I’m sure Mojo’s 80 will feed into it 

3 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

we're talking about the leaked album :bebe:

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

I'm sorry maybe I'm unaware of many things, who are Ben and Ed? 

And how did leak before without the issue of the copyright infringement?

I'm new here so forgive my ignorance...

Spoiler

i would just like to say that i love Taco Truck x VB, i NEVER said i hated the song, i’m just not a big fan of the remix and would’ve rather had a full length version of Taco Truck! i love the original VB, and i don’t want my original comment taken out of context. no slander on my end. :eartha2:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

5 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

multiple people

So there's people in the forum with the album already among their hands? 

5 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

The scores from Mojo Magazine are one of the most influential on Metacritic. Getting an 80/100 from them is like a 90/100 or 100/100 from lesser-known publications. A good start. :)

4 minutes ago, Peppers said:

It's not like anyone will know it was them :facepalm: if #that site doesn't care about actual illegal shit why would they bother to track down who leaked a Lana Del Rey song

...it is extremely easy to track them down tbh websites have a duty to not allow that kind of content anyway and it is written in the user policy to not post copyrighted or illegal content. some websites may be more relaxed, as we know, but the moment ben and ed contact them to get something taken down they would likely be given details regarding it  :godlaugh2:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Mistress999 said:

I'm sorry maybe I'm unaware of many things, who are Ben and Ed? 

And how did leak before without the issue of the copyright infringement?

I'm new here so forgive my ignorance...

Her managers, it leaked on an anonymous file sharing site, so whoever did it won't get in trouble

Spoiler

NFR sample in A&W, Love song callback/interpolation in Let The Light In, Original version of Venice Bitch as the outro… This truly is NFR’s follow up album with COCC and BB being little inbetween projects

qfrWuBl.png

Just now, Peppers said:

Her managers, it leaked on an anonymous file sharing site, so whoever did it won't get in trouble

file sharing websites store ip addresses and other identifiable information. it's not anonymous to that degree

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

I can happily wait until Friday for CN but I need to know 

Spoiler

if she's singing it on the interlude so please whoever has the vinyl confirm :flutter:

It sounds so pretty and like an actual song so I doubt she just came up with that for 10 seconds in the background :thumb2:

Maybe it's from LDR10... or maybe it's the scrapped song :dua:

giphy.gif