Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

9 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:
  Hide contents

she made taco truck x VB for the San Fernando Valley girlies :sass: gangster Nancy Sinatra found dead in a ditch! Her lanita era is here 

Spoiler

Okay but in her lanita era the Power come back like in taco truck×venice bitch. 

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

13 minutes ago, brooklyn bitch said:

I actually can’t wait for Candy Necklace if it’s as chaotic as @Kintsugi says… 

Hide contents

It will really tie together the first third of the album with the last thirds more upbeat songs. Cause right now the two-thirds of the record is mainly piano besides A&W, making the last few songs of the record very shocking and come across incohesive.

(without hearing CN) the tracklist could use some rearranging for a better flow

Wait, did Kintsugi ever say CN is chaotic? If I’m not mistaken, Kintsugi called “massive” and Floridakilos called it “a bit slow”.

IMG-7960.jpg

1 minute ago, Sportscruiser said:

Wait, did Kintsugi ever say CN is chaotic? If I’m not mistaken, Kintsugi called “massive” and Floridakilos called it “a bit slow”.

Im honestly too lazy to look back for Kintsugi’s post and double check my sources, so just consider this fake news :true:

I figured the only way people somehow make it to a Lana forum is because they love her endlessly and greatly admire her, but the way some of y’all talk about her music, why do you even call yourself a fan? Take your shit takes somewhere else. 2012 Lana isn’t coming back. The cesspools of stan Twitter are calling for you.  

1 minute ago, brooklyn bitch said:

Im honestly too lazy to look back for Kintsugi’s post and double check my sources, so just consider this fake news :true:

he said the song candy necklace replaced was chaotic and featuring "lana screaming in the chorus", but she ultimately went for a more accesible song

Well ladies most of the songs are top notch but who else feels like they don’t flow well together as one album. Maybe if she put the last 3 tracks somewhere after A&W it would make more sense. 

Can someone honestly answer me the theme or idea of Ocean Blvd? I get the whole family aspect, but songs like Peppers and Taco Truck take me all the way out.. even though they’re some of the best.

1 minute ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Well ladies most of the songs are top notch but who else feels like they don’t flow well together as one album. Maybe if she put the last 3 tracks somewhere after A&W it would make more sense. 

Can someone honestly answer me the theme or idea of Ocean Blvd? I get the whole family aspect, but songs like Peppers and Taco Truck take me all the way out.. even though they’re some of the best.

I think the theme, beyond family, is just being happy and not caring

No thoughts, just vibes :clapback:

6 minutes ago, brooklyn bitch said:

Spoiler

He called the song that was replaced by CN 'chaotic' :brows: but he didn't mean it as a compliment :rip:

8 minutes ago, Actor said:

Judah Smith Interlude is not going to be on my playlist. I would like it better if she instead released "Jesus Is My Boyfirend"

How would that make sense on the album? I’m just curious…